• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BookingPress Pro - Appointment Booking Calendar Plugin and Online Scheduling Plugin

BookingPress Pro - Appointment Booking Calendar Plugin and Online Scheduling Plugin v.3.6.0

No permission to download
So I updated to 3.4 - was able to install older versions of tax and invoice - but the newer plugins that are nulled - didnt work. As example the "mollie" plugin, which says after i click activate "u need to activate bookingpress pro". Someone knows a workaround? Appreciate your help!

Hey, I downloaded the 3.4 version and when trying to activate the nulled add-ons, I got the error message "Please activate license of BookingPress premium plugin to use BookingPress Whatsapp Add-on".

Help anyone?

Booking Press v3.4 + Addons All Nulled

New: Added facility to repeat holidays ( General & Staff members’ ) with multiple options
New: Added facility to set minimum capacity with Multiple Quantity module
New: Added facility to set service start date
Other minor bug fixes

Thank you @heyhayhello for the untouched files.
Main plugin and all addons are Nulled.
Addons.rar is protected with password.

Addons Rar Password:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

For future updates, follow these steps to null add-ons:

I tried this one and check the code, but seem it not working.

Please activate license of BookingPress premium plugin to use BookingPress Whatsapp Add-on
Please Click Here to Continue

Is there any way to active the addon?

Reactions: taxcollector
I tried this one and check the code, but seem it not working.

Please activate license of BookingPress premium plugin to use BookingPress Whatsapp Add-on
Please Click Here to Continue

Is there any way to active the addon?
Probably you are doing something wrong.

"Please activate license of BookingPress premium plugin" you have to null main plugin

BookingPress v2.9 NULLED

just needed to add :

PHP:
update_option( 'bkp_license_key', '**************' );
update_option( 'bkp_license_package', 'professional');
update_option( 'bkp_license_status', 'valid' );
update_option( 'bkp_license_data_activate_response', json_encode(['license_limit' => '999', 'expires' => 'January 1,2040', 'customer_name' => 'babiato', 'customer_email' => '[email protected]'] ) );

1694097205743.png

There is already @pnoble2088

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock