• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BookingPress Pro - Appointment Booking Calendar Plugin and Online Scheduling Plugin

BookingPress Pro - Appointment Booking Calendar Plugin and Online Scheduling Plugin v.3.6.0

No permission to download

heyhayhello

Babiato Lover
Mar 18, 2019
NL
BADBOX submitted a new resource:

BookingPress – Appointment Booking Calendar Plugin and Online Scheduling Plugin - Appointment Booking Calendar Plugin and Online Scheduling Plugin

1683751896064.png

Description​

BOOKINGPRESS – ALL IN ONE APPOINTMENT BOOKING PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS

BookingPress is a full-fledged appointment booking plugin that allows setting up a complete booking system according to your requirements on your WordPress website with super ease.

Anyone who wants to manage their appointment scheduling online can use this plugin. Whether it’s a small/large business or an individual.

BOOKINGPRESS IS...​

Read more about this resource...

Hello here a nulled version, but there is an error, but this is easy to fix. So first install this nulled version, then after setting it up, copy the plug-in that has not been nulled via FTP, then it works.

Attachments

• bookingpress-appointment-booking-pro.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 106
Reactions: michaeladewale
MY PRESENT FOR THE BABIATO COMMUNITY: Latest BookingPress v2.7 Pro (Standard Edition) with all add-ons included. (Not included: Happy Hours and Location add-on)
Please give me like to show your appreciation ❤️
Please note that add-ons don’t need any nulling but the pro zip file DOES @Stoox @BADBOX can you take a look at this?

Attachments

• BookingPress Pro v2.7 (+addons) UNTOUCHED.zip
    14.2 MB · Views: 170
FYI: you can use Pro plugin without any limitations. Only small notice about having no license. Unfortunately you can’t activate addons without a license, so let’s wait for null

Reactions: Snapper123
v2.9 pro

Changelog 2.9 (15 August 2023)

• Added new language support for the frontend calendar: Norwegian.
  • Set staff member field as required to prevent booking an appointment without staff from the backend.
  • Fixed: sorting is not proper with the appointment date on the appointment page.
  • Fixed: appointment displays as rescheduled even if the date & time remain the same and changes are made to other sections.
  • Fixed: file upload field not working with the Arabic language.
  • Fixed: service name displays blank in summary step when service step is set to hide and either service extra or multiple quantity module is active.
  • Fixed: deprecated notices with PHP 8. x.x
  • Other minor bug fixes

Changelog 2.8 (31 July 2023)

• Add a new form field for a booking form: Password
  • Added a new facility to export custom form fields with export appointments
  • Added hooks to display Google Meet & Zoom Meeting connection in ‘My Bookings’ to direct connect the meeting
  • Fixed: Displayed wrong date in ICS file in some cases
  • Fixed: Customer form fields don’t get prefilled in the basic details step even if the customer is logged in
  • Fixed: blank page issue with PHP version 8.x
  • Fixed: Automatic ‘Follow Up’ email send even if the notification is switched off.
  • Other minor bug fixes

Attachments

• bookingpress-appointment-booking-pro_2.9.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
New updated add ons:
SMS 1.7
Zoom 1.5
Zapier 1.7
Google Calendar 2.0
Cart 2.4
Custom Service Duration 1.6

Other add ons up-to-date can be download from the original posted zip. Latest BookingPress Pro zip see post above

Attachments

• New Addons BookingPress.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
if anyone want the nulled addons just tell me the name I will null for you!
please can you assist me with these addons:
Whatsapp notification
Sms Notification
Woocomerce payment
Google Calendar
Waiting list
Zoom meeting
Invoice
Cart Addon
Paystack

Thanks so much! and if you could point me to what to edit to make them nulled, i believe i could make the effort as well. I have downloaded the un-nulled versions but not useable currently.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock