• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booked - Appointment Booking for WordPress

Booked - Appointment Booking for WordPress v2.4.4

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Booked - Appointment Booking for WordPress - Download Free Booked - Appointment Booking for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 9466968

Booked - Appointment Booking for WordPress.jpg
Download Free Booked - Appointment Booking for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 9466968
WHAT IS BOOKED?

Booked is a powerful and easy-to-use appointment booking plugin for WordPress.
FEATURES:
  • Appointment calendar shortcode and widget to allow your visitors to book appointments.
  • Custom time slots for vacation/closed dates.
  • Add your own Custom Fields for collecting additional information for every appointment.
  • A powerful back-end...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Booked - Appointment Booking for WordPress with a new update entry:

Booked v2.2

Download Booked v2.2 - Appointment Booking for WordPress
= 2.2 =

* **FIX:** Approval emails were not sending to customers from Admin-created appointments.
* **FIX:** Confirmation emails were not sending to guests from front-end created appointments.
* **FIX:** Fixed some translation issues on the front-end calendar.
* **FIX:** CSS fixes for calendar table and switcher dropdown.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: spida-x
Booked Add-On: WooCommerce Payments v1.5.3

Attachments

• booked-woocommerce-payments1.5.3.zip
    75.3 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: spida-x
Babak updated Booked - Appointment Booking for WordPress with a new update entry:

Booked Plugin v2.3

Download Booked v2.3 - Appointment Booking for WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.3 =

* **TWEAK:** All add-ons are now part of the core Booked plugin. No need to install or keep those installed separately anymore. You can safely delete them from your Plugins page (they will be deactivated automatically when Booked is updated to 2.3+).
* **TWEAK:** Moved WooCommerce and Calendar Feeds screens into the Settings panel.
* **FIX:** Fixed some security issues when adding/editing appointments from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not working for me, the calendar date picker just wouldn't work and stopped any popups working on an elementor built page. Had to roll back.

Trying out booknetic however for the Zoom integration.
this item shared on envato elements
so u can report bugs from here

this item shared on envato elements
so u can report bugs from here

Seems it was an issue with elementor, I added Elementor to the exclusion scripts section of Async Javascript and all works fine.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Please Friends, any one can HELP ME PLEASE? i dont find anywhere in google a solution.

When active the plugin, in SITE HEALTH display this 2 errors:
A PHP session was created by a session_start() function call. This interferes with REST API and loopback requests. The session should be closed by session_write_close() before making any HTTP requests.

+
The REST API is one way WordPress, and other applications, communicate with the server. One example is the block editor screen, which relies on this to display, and save, your posts and pages.

The REST API request failed due to an error.
Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (http_request_failed)

I Dont Know how to Fix It, any idea?

Thanks Advance

Please Friends, any one can HELP ME PLEASE? i dont find anywhere in google a solution.

When active the plugin, in SITE HEALTH display this 2 errors:
A PHP session was created by a session_start() function call. This interferes with REST API and loopback requests. The session should be closed by session_write_close() before making any HTTP requests.

+
The REST API is one way WordPress, and other applications, communicate with the server. One example is the block editor screen, which relies on this to display, and save, your posts and pages.

The REST API request failed due to an error.
Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (http_request_failed)

I Dont Know how to Fix It, any idea?

Thanks Advance

....................................... FIXED.........
LOLOLOL My Self ask and my self respond jjajajaja

If some one have the same essue (i guess yes, im not the only one useing this and they have the same problem.), here is the solution found in developer codecanyon comments.
page:

Solution Commented:

Hi There,

You can go to the plugin editor and find Booked.php.

Locate the init() function (starts around line 359) and insert the session_write_close(); just before the closing brace.

So your code should look something like this:

public function init() {

//..........

session_write_close(); }

You can try this on a staging site just to be sure it does not break anything before going live.

I believe this will help.

Regards

Works for me. Hoppe help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock