• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Book recommendation

imraxstar

Oct 27, 2020
Please introduce any Breakthrough writer and his work from any field except fiction.
Any book which you truly feel is a great masterpeace, something which is truly intellactual.
Any field be it self help, acting, marketing, storytelling, writing, architecture, romance, love, speaking.
I mean any field which exploded your brain neurons to form new connection.
Something which you can proudly say i discovered this writer and his book.
It happens with me many times.

One breakthrough writer who has made a profound impact in the field of self-help and personal development is Viktor E. Frankl, and his seminal work "Man's Search for Meaning." Frankl, a psychiatrist and Holocaust survivor, delves into the depths of human experience, offering insights that transcend traditional self-help literature.
"Man's Search for Meaning" not only chronicles Frankl's experiences in Nazi concentration camps but also outlines his psychotherapeutic approach, known as logotherapy. This groundbreaking work explores the importance of finding purpose and meaning in all forms of existence, even in the face of extreme suffering.
Frankl's reflections on resilience, the human spirit, and the pursuit of a meaningful life have resonated with readers worldwide. His ability to merge psychological insights with existential philosophy forms a connection that is both intellectually stimulating and deeply human.
If you're seeking a book that not only challenges your thinking but also provides profound insights into the human condition, "Man's Search for Meaning" is a masterpiece that will leave an indelible mark on your intellectual and emotional landscape.
But the way, not long ago I came across a good site alphanovel.io/novels/romance with books about romance novels. And I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of books here. I read quite a few of them and recommend you read them.

Last edited:
Please introduce any Breakthrough writer and his work from any field except fiction.
Any book which you truly feel is a great masterpeace, something which is truly intellactual.
Any field be it self help, acting, marketing, storytelling, writing, architecture, romance, love, speaking.
I mean any field which exploded your brain neurons to form new connection.
Something which you can proudly say i discovered this writer and his book.
It happens with me many times.
You can read:
Atomic habits
Rcih Dad Poor Dad
Brand Storytelling

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock