• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Boldman - Handyman Renovation Services WordPress Theme

Boldman - Handyman Renovation Services WordPress Theme v6.7

No permission to download

holyidiot

Trusted Uploader
Oct 30, 2019
holyidiot submitted a new resource:

Boldman - Handyman Renovation Services WordPress Theme - Handyman, Renovation Services WordPress Theme for Business, Plumbing, Electrician, Home Repair & Mai

Boldman – Handyman, Maintenance WordPress Theme is a perfect solution for creating professional website for Renovation Services, such as plumbing, carpentry, home repair, windows & doors installation, heating, air conditioning and solar system services and other Handyman related services on your website. Boldman theme has a beautiful & unique design that will be best suited for your services(company) online web presence like our services, our works, testimonial and team pages...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
I was able to get a copy of v5.6 of this theme but have had issues myself with installing the demo content. The theme options section does not seem to be setup right, if anybody wants to try let me know how you get on.

I was able to get a copy of v5.6 of this theme but have had issues myself with installing the demo content. The theme options section does not seem to be setup right, if anybody wants to try let me know how you get on.
LINK REMOVED AS NOT APPROVED YET
POST AGAIN WITHOUT APPROVAL AND BE WARNED OR BANNED

Babak updated Boldman - Handyman Renovation Services WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Boldman Theme v6.3

Download Boldman v6.3 - Handyman Renovation Services WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v6.3: 13th September 2023

- [NEW] Introducing One new Carpenter demo for all new and existing buyers.
- Updated "Slider Revolution" plugin to the latest version v6.6.16
- [Updated] "WPBakery Page Builder" plugin to the latest version v7.0
- Bug solved related to Elementor plugin v3.16.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Boldman - Handyman Renovation Services WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Boldman Theme v6.7

Download Boldman v6.7 - Handyman Renovation Services WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v6.7 - 27th March 2024

- [NEW] Introducing One new Painter demo for all new and existing buyers.
- [Updated] "WPBakery Page Builder" plugin to the latest version v7.5
- Demo content updated
- WordPress 6.4.X & Elementor v3.20.x support enhanced
- PHP v8.x support enhanced

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock