• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Blocked all domain *.free.hr

Deni Hellraiser

Trusted Uploader
Oct 14, 2019
You don't know how it is possible that McAfee blocks all *.free.hr domains after a while? Domains are free, I only had HTML code on the website and after some time they immediately started blocking it as a dangerous domain. Is it even legal?

An example is the domain https://files.free.hr/, which I use to download files from my NAS server, which is guaranteed to be clean. Therefore, I apologize to everyone and I will change the url address as soon as possible

I will be honest to you, not trying to be rude. But I want to telling you the truth.
No one will use that service which is based in free domain, because doesn't look serious.

Is like I have a business company with free domain. Do you think people will trust in a company that uses free domain? No, right?

Then some of free domains are usually blacklisted by browsers and anti-phishing systems because is a lot of used for Phishing, Fraud and Scam websites. For such reason is the probability of any AV detecting it as bad, even if is clean.

Most security software blocks free domain due to that, is a lot insecure and the probability of be something of fraud, phishing is much higher. There are anti-fraud and anti-phishing services that will block or showing a message of dangerous to avoid user entering to website.

I don't want to disrespect you or anything like that. I'm just telling the reasons that maybe behind it.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Reactions: promowp
Thanks, I don't understand. I understand that there are frauds and that websites that commit frauds are blocked. But just for no reason, that seems really inappropriate to me. I chose a free domain for referencing, I need files for babies, thanks to that it's just bad. I do not deny that free domains are suitable for companies, but it is really up to the user to decide whether or not to believe it. But immediately condemn the website or domain before there is anything wrong with it. Seems like a lot to me. Of course, I will change the domain for babiato as soon as I find a suitable domain, but even so. I don't think it's fair to others who use it, for example, to shorten a link.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock