• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Blesta webhosting billing software

Blesta webhosting billing software v5.4.1 Nulled

No permission to download

reishi

Banned User
Aug 26, 2019
reishi submitted a new resource:

Blesta webhosting billing software nulled - Blesta nulled

View attachment 142814

Blesta is well-written, open, and developer friendly; It is no wonder it has become the first choice among a growing number of hosting providers worldwide.

Nulled Based on the official 5.4.1 version, ioncube decode thanks @DarkCarnage and @sonu2007 for help,Due to time and other reasons, no other tests have been done. If anyone is interested, please test and give feedback. If you like this script, please buy it...

Read more about this resource...

it seems to me that this is not a complete null. I started asking for a license when I go to the admin panel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Flipper
This video did not show how resolv invalid license error after admin login.
i think this error with nulled licence. appears after migrating from another billing or installing modules.
the product is not completely 100% nulled.

I said : Due to time and other reasons, no other tests have been done. If anyone is interested, please test and give feedback. If you like this script, please buy it.
I test the installation of the plugin and only have Mass Mailer (ver 1.6.0) This module was not installed successfully, and the prompt message is: The upload path could not be created.
Other plugins can be installed without prompting that the authorization is invalid.
Modules can also be installed

Attachments

• m.png
    m.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 85
  • p.png
    p.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 83
This video did not show how resolv invalid license error after admin login.
i think this error with nulled licence. appears after migrating from another billing or installing modules.
the product is not completely 100% nulled.
I have installed it on localhost (pc) with internet on, I have faced no problem . I am configuring this right now. I will update once I finish.

You are a 'Trusted Uploader' and this was downloaded from 'scriptsz.com', a Chinese nulled site! Can you please tell me what is the meaning of 'Trusted Uploader'??!! @Babak & @andykim , can you please tell me, how this upload became possible??!!​

sorry !
I sent the fake license verification code, you can replace it with your own, this is just to bypass the license verification, if you don't believe me, I can request to delete the resource.

Code:
<?php
header('content-type:application/json');
echo '{"status":"valid","message":"If you like this script, please purchase the genuine version to support the author"}';
?>
Save this code to a php file, for example nulled.php, and replace it with your URL http://yourdomain.com/nulled.php

i would only do this nulled way , maybe put the json return status into the code , you can try nulled by yourself.

You haven't answered my question. If you have nulled it by yourself and it was purchased by you (as per my knowledge, the 'Resource Uploading System' here, asks for PROOF of that you own the resource you are uploading), then how on earth, the 'Info' of the zip file named 'blesta' inside your 'RE-PACKED' zip file which is available here to download, is showing that it is downloaded from 'www.scriptsz.com'???!!! How it was even possible??!!! Do you realize what you have done??!! If this resource has any malicious code, it will compromise the user's server system and what not!!! I don't believe that those who download resources from here or from anywhere, download only to test them in their PC and then delete them.​

I am not asking you to request for the deletion of this resource. I have no right to do that. I am just questioning your TRUTHFULNESS, your HONESTY, your RESPONSIBILTY TO THE COMMUNITY. You have deceived us which is affecting the TRUSTWORTHINESS OF ALL 'TRUSTED UPLOADERS' here as well as of Babiato. Because it is clear as daylight that the person(s), responsible for approving resources, didn't do his / her job RESPONSIBLY and AVOIDED / OVERLOOKED / BYPASSED the ENTIRE CHECKING RULES AND SYSTEM THUS VIOLATING IT.​

I am not blaming you. You just used the loophole in the system. This is the second time, I have faced this type of lie (read RISK). After these two incidents, I don't know whether I would be able to TRUST any resource as well as 'TRUSTED UPLOADERS' here because the current Administration, clearly don't bother about TRUTHFULNESS AND TRANSPARENCY.​

I am tagging @andykim , @Babak , @TassieNZ , @bobsmith , @CyberDeviL and @BlakenFist , though I am doubtful that anything will change.​

Last edited:

You haven't answered my question. If you have nulled it by yourself and it was purchased by you (as per my knowledge, the 'Resource Uploading System' here, asks for PROOF of that you own the resource you are uploading), then how on earth, the 'Info' of the zip file named 'blesta' inside your 'RE-PACKED' zip file which is available here to download, is showing that it is downloaded from 'www.scriptsz.com'???!!! How it was even possible??!!! Do you realize what you have done??!! If this resource has any malicious code, it will compromise the user's server system and what not!!! I don't believe that those who download resources from here or from anywhere, download only to test them in their PC and then delete them.​

I am not asking you to request for the deletion of this resource. I have no right to do that. I am just questioning your TRUTHFULNESS, your HONESTY, your RESPONSIBILTY TO THE COMMUNITY. You have deceived us which is affecting the TRUSTWORTHINESS OF ALL 'TRUSTED UPLOADERS' here as well as of Babiato. Because it is clear as daylight that the person(s), responsible for approving resources, didn't do his / her job RESPONSIBLY and AVOIDED / OVERLOOKED / BYPASSED the ENTIRE CHECKING RULES AND SYSTEM THUS VIOLATING IT.​

I am not blaming you. You just used the loophole in the system. This is the second time, I have faced this type of lie (read RISK). After these two incidents, I don't know whether I would be able to TRUST any resource as well as 'TRUSTED UPLOADERS' here because the current Administration, clearly don't bother about TRUTHFULNESS AND TRANSPARENCY.​

I am tagging @andykim , @Babak , @TassieNZ , @bobsmith , @CyberDeviL and @BlakenFist , though I am doubtful that anything will change.​

downloaded from 'www.scriptsz.com'?​

The owner of scriptsz.com is reishi, i'm chinese , scriptsz.com is my website ,so it's normal that it's in chinese :D

The files of blesta are downloaded from the official website, I hope you open your eyes and take a look. https://account.blesta.com/client/plugin/download_manager/client_main/download/213/blesta-5.5.0.zip

and I have stated that the code was decoded with the help of @DarkCarnage and @sonu2007,

I don't know what you think I deceived you, to be honest, it has taken up a lot of my time to keep following the updates I released, and these are free, I have not asked anyone to pay, even for resource points Like, posting resources, is my love for babiato,If you think there is a problem with my upload eligibility, then ask the admin to make the decision. @Babak

Last edited:

downloaded from 'www.scriptsz.com'?​

The owner of scriptsz.com is reishi, i'm chinese , scriptsz.com is my website ,so it's normal that it's in chinese :D

The files of blesta are downloaded from the official website, I hope you open your eyes and take a look. https://account.blesta.com/client/plugin/download_manager/client_main/download/213/blesta-5.5.0.zip

and I have stated that the code was decoded with the help of @DarkCarnage and @sonu2007,

I don't know what you think I deceived you, to be honest, it has taken up a lot of my time to keep following the updates I released, and these are free, I have not asked anyone to pay, even for resource points Like, posting resources, is my love for babiato,If you think there is a problem with my upload eligibility, then ask the admin to make the decision. @Babak

You should give this info after my first question. That would clear all the doubts. Please don't mind for skepticism towards Chinese websites. Not everybody in China is bad. But seeing the news regarding China, I have my reasons for my skepticism. But that doesn't make you a shadowy person. Thank you for clearing the confusion and thanks for your upload. Keep up the good work. And regarding to 'Pay', once our beloved @Babak wrote something about it. He wrote that the main motto behind 'Nulling' is to give the opportunity of getting required app / script / software to those people who cannot pay (for whatever the reason) for those app / script / software and this statement is the reason for my heartfelt respect to him. @reishi Sorry if I hurt you. 🙏

• Love
It doesn't matter, as long as the misunderstanding is cleared up, what you learned about China through the news may be for some political reasons, we won't talk about it here, I know best what the country I am in is like, if you have a chance, you can come once and you will Knowing is different from news, which is why many friends from other countries like it when they come to China.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Glad to know. Btw, I have found it very strange that when you have your own website of nulled scripts, why you upload those scripts here??!! Isn't it a bit strange??!! It just a question, nothing else. :)

It is normal, I have obtained some resources here, and I am happy to share the resources I purchased or the resources I got with the babiato community.Are you only willing to take and not to give?

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Agreed. I try to help this community by helping others to solve their problems whatever I can because the resources are so much expensive in my currency that I cannot afford to buy it. That's why I download just what I need most. I think, giving to the community matters. It doesn't matter whether you give resource or help others to solve their problems. :)

Would be very much appreciated but as it seems, no 'nulled' version has been released yet on net itself.

Thanks for the upload @reishi - I've been looking for this for a while.

If you get a chance, and can update to the most recent version, that would be great! Thx.

Reactions: miniarma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock