• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Blackhatsem.com is down

daeng_beleng

Jun 12, 2020
I'm looking for information whether blackhatsem really died or their server was attacked so the forum got an error.

I have been their member for a long time and use some software and pay monthly. How about you?

SQL errors happen all over. Doesn't have to be an attack at all.
If they don't have a backup their screwed. sh** happens.

Same here...What error code do you have?

I got this one:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2002 - Connection refused
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

I wish they would have a Twitter account or something to let the users know what’s going on in such cases.

Why would we care if some other forum is down or not?

Thread trashed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock