• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
how to edit the default theme? for when the user accesses the "create link" is already some blocks attenuated by default with specific information, how to do this? Has anyone here done or know how to do it?

rlgFy64.png
app/controllers/LinkAjax.php

Screenshot_2.png

private function create_biolink_link inside all process create and you can edit if understand code.

Reactions: sap
app/controllers/LinkAjax.php

Screenshot_2.png

private function create_biolink_link inside all process create and you can edit if understand code.
where do i find the block codes? I tried all possible here and it didn't work...

I need to at least leave

- Header
- Paragraph
- Link

ps: I don't know much about code, but I can understand a lot in trial and error

Sem título.png

Can anyone help me to setup SMTP email configuration.
Its getting error

SMTP ERROR: Failed to connect to server: Connection refused (111)
SMTP connect() failed.

Hey guys....
in a fresh install with a 11.1 version, anyone had some problem on the first login?
Here, always redirect to the main page, without login into admin page!
any help? (admin/admin)
ps: if i try a wrong pass or username the system print thats was wrong

i have problem with Script /
in Desktop all works - but when try the Link (biolink page) on mobile i got ERROR 500

UPDATE- IN IPHONES page work /// ANDROID NO

Last edited:
Hey guys....
in a fresh install with a 11.1 version, anyone had some problem on the first login?
Here, always redirect to the main page, without login into admin page!
any help? (admin/admin)
ps: if i try a wrong pass or username the system print thats was wrong
Ensure you upload the htaccess.

Did they take away the personalized HTML block with the new update? some of my old blocks went missing

does anybody experienced lots of spam user registration too? i've checked with all 3 kind of captcha and wasn't effective at all. the weird thing is that the email activations are done by those users. is there any backdoor possibility in the script code?????

does anybody experienced lots of spam user registration too? i've checked with all 3 kind of captcha and wasn't effective at all. the weird thing is that the email activations are done by those users. is there any backdoor possibility in the script code?????
Yes, the spam users are constant independently of what you do

Reactions: jaynine
does anybody have the untouched script so i can compare and find the dirty code if there is some?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbrilll
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock