• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
[QUOTE = "startop, post: 163241, membro: 17277"]
esta não é a versão estendida!

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://prnt.sc/sb1zo3 [/ URL]
[/ CITAR]

como você acessa essa área a minha não entra de que forma (endereço)?

@ivanbr you are that rude that you've realized the performance to post twice in the same thread in less than 1 hour without even bothering to read the forum rules.

GO READ THE RULES first and find out that the only language allowed is english. Second READ THE RULES again and find the Introductory thread and present yourself. Then GO READ THE RULES AGAIN and find your common sense also the rule about bumping threads that applies to all forum threads.

Warn issued.

@ivanbr you are that rude that you've realized the performance to post twice in the same thread in less than 1 hour without even bothering to read the forum rules.

GO READ THE RULES first and find out that the only language allowed is english. Second READ THE RULES again and find the Introductory thread and present yourself. Then GO READ THE RULES AGAIN and find your common sense also the rule about bumping threads that applies to all forum threads.

Warn issued.
I'm sorry I'm new and I translated it into English, but when I posted the chrome it was translated and I didn't see it I apologize

is the current one nulled?
cause it says invalid license, and when installing the db directly to bypass installation process ,
homepage, i have a ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
even when tweaking the .htaccess ...

Does anyone have an update of this ?

thanks and Peace

is the current one nulled?
cause it says invalid license, and when installing the db directly to bypass installation process ,
homepage, i have a ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
even when tweaking the .htaccess ...

Does anyone have an update of this ?

thanks and Peace
Install the prev one...Then follow the update guide for 4.8.2

Reactions: Jordo345
oldnixk updated BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) with a new update entry:

BioLinks v5.0 Nulled

Download BioLinks v5.0 - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) Nulled Free
Update 5.0.0 – 23 September, 2020

- Fully reworked & redesigned the checkout process.
- Implemented the ability to view invoices for all the payments via the admin panel.
- Implemented the ability to delete payment logs from the admin panel.
- Implemented the ability for admins to create & configure taxes from the admin panel.
- Implemented the ability to attach different taxes for any paid...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm doing a new installation but when I hit Finish Installation button, I get this error => "Error when running the database queries: Table 'users' already exists"

How do I fix it?

I'm doing a new installation but when I hit Finish Installation button, I get this error => "Error when running the database queries: Table 'users' already exists"

How do I fix it?
Delete the old database and create a new one

Debug Log- [18-Oct-2020 10:54:47 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /home/------/public_html/vendor/maxmind-db/reader/src/MaxMind/Db/Reader.php on line 99

I Tried updating...and then I tried for a fresh Install... Anyone?

oldnixk updated BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) with a new update entry:

Update 5.1.0 – 19 October, 2020 (EXTEND VERSION - NULLED )

Nulled by @oldnixk and Thank you for Providing the latest update - @fegames

19 October 2020- Implemented the Leap Link feature for biolink pages, that can be toggled per plan.

- Implemented the ability to add image blocks on biolink pages.
- Implemented the ability for the admin to disable the main domain to be used as a domain for shortening or biolink pages.
- Fully removed and replaced the previous date picker with a better one.
- Fully replaced...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338 and Kamily
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock