• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
im not sure what you mean by that or where would go? could you share yours?
bro check your statistic on admin panel and compare with numbers where you show this code. must be same. And pupt this numbers where you want to show this. How i can help you if i have a different design and block, not compatible with default template.
I just give coding tips.

i upgraded to the latest version of and now it tells me that my license is standard, can you help me to activate the saas features?

thanks

Reactions: helloipvn
Hello

does anyone know how to have a personalized landing page?

apparently you can enter a url for that

Captura.PNG

I think I should do this:

mydomain.com/custom-landing

where "/custom-landing" is a folder with the landing site files.

the problem is that I am not a programmer and I don't know what to do to make the menu work.

the normal thing is that the visitor sees the menu of the custom landing but once logged in, does the menu change?

🔥 well I guess I'd better give it a try 🔥
As far as I know you can't use the same domein for the custom page/site. So for example you can create a custom WP site on a subdomain and add links to the Biolinks login/register url's.

Reactions: radekteam
hello guys, I have all downloads here, the regular v11.0.0 and also the extended v11.1.0 but the files are not working. Does anyone have the v11.1 download link already extended and nulled? Because I'm not finding

bro check your statistic on admin panel and compare with numbers where you show this code. must be same. And pupt this numbers where you want to show this. How i can help you if i have a different design and block, not compatible with default template.
I just give coding tips.
any function to resize images before uploading?

I am having some problems with blocks not appearing after they are created... anyone faced the same issue? any resolution for it?

Have you activate these blocks again in your plans? I only have problems with the TikTok block, but I think the author had published a quick fix for that.

how to edit the default theme? for when the user accesses the "create link" is already some blocks attenuated by default with specific information, how to do this? Has anyone here done or know how to do it?

rlgFy64.png

any function to resize images before uploading?
i try realize now auto resize like in Opencart. but i see problems with new modules, need everytime add to controller new modules.

and also i still dont have a offliad module for testing and integrate too.

and i need some help and discuzz about develop some babioato edition for this script with new solutions inside different original version.
and also need integrate more payment systems for every country.
need blocks for streamers too, and realize some norification like telegram bot and messenger bot too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock