• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
Languague file is ok, work with previous version, i cleared cache and nothing

Any other suggestion?

The admin site lost all the stylish maybe some file lost the url of css files but i don't know nothing about php
Have you checked or compared your .JSON to your old one? Just to see if there are some tags missing?
Don't tell me you don't have a backup? 😅

Also, try comparing the number of files from before and after the update.
You know 🤷‍♂️ Basic troubleshooting 😅

Have you checked or compared your .JSON to your old one? Just to see if there are some tags missing?

Ready friend, is issue with languague file, i need compare and traslate, thank you so much

Solved friends, thank you so much
Is a issue with language file, as you say some tags are missing in translated file

hello, im finish install biolink, then when im upload image show "Your uploaded file is too big, the maximum file size you are allowed to upload is 0 MB."
i try to add .htacces:
php_value upload_max_filesize 32M
php_value post_max_size 64M
php_value memory_limit 128M
php_value max_execution_time 300
php_value max_input_time 300

but its still wan't, how can i fix this?

hello, im finish install biolink, then when im upload image show "Your uploaded file is too big, the maximum file size you are allowed to upload is 0 MB."
i try to add .htacces:

What is your cpanel using?

i try to add .htacces:

In the admin panel you ll find the maximum upload size, it s not related to your server configuration.

Reactions: mazngam
Depois de atualizar, em vez do site, vejo esta inscrição. Ajude a resolver o problema

[CÓDIGO] O arquivo de idioma está corrompido. Certifique-se de que seu arquivo de idioma JSON seja validado por JSON (você pode fazer isso com um validador JSON online pesquisando no Google). [/ CODE]
Estou no mesmo problema

hi guys, i develop modules for biolink system, but modules code must to be include on core files.
So if you want i share modules, need understand about updates, and compare update file, including code ofr modules.
Example, now do module events calendar for biolinks.

Screenshot_8.png

and more intrested too like: patreon donations, paypal donations buttons for biolink page

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock