• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
You're running an unsupported version of mysql server. Check again script requirements and your mysql version

Thanks I got it working now, on Bluehost server, now I cannot find the admin login, because the user login does not allow admin login, Is there a login page link for admin.

After installation, there is no authorization incorrect username or password
admin
babia.to
Please tell me what the problem is. Replacing the hash in the db does not give a result

I got the same issue, did you solve it

Thanks I got it working now, on Bluehost server, now I cannot find the admin login, because the user login does not allow admin login, Is there a login page link for admin.
no admin login, just regular login for admin and users

oldnixk updated BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) with a new update entry:

Update 4.8.1 – 6 August, 2020

- Fixed Biolink page deletion not deleting the actual uploaded images (avatar, background - if any).
- Fixed user deletion not deleting all the uploaded images (avatars, backgrounds for all the biolink pages).
- Fixed admin package update not properly working when clicking on update all subscribers button.
- Fixed admin dashboard when the payment system is not enabled for regular license holders, in some cases.
- Fixed admin links ordering by date not properly working.
- Fixed admin users...

Read the rest of this update entry...

oldnixk updated BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) with a new update entry:

Update v4.8.2

Update 4.8.2
- Implemented the ability to have custom Invoice number prefix.
- Updated Stripe payment handler to support the latest API version of Stripe.
- Updated Stripe PHP SDK to the latest version.
- Replaced Google's Favicon provider (for displaying website favicons) with a more privacy-friendly solution from DuckDuckGo.
- Now when a user is banned, his links won't be accessible anymore.
- Fixed biolink page title not properly showing up when a custom SEO one is not set.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I second this. It would be awesome to have version 5.0!

xoxo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock