• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
Did anyone know why did I can't install it at vps but at shared hosting can? It shows this error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

and in apache error logs shows this:
.htaccess: Option All not allowed here

That mean that Option directive is not allowed to be used by your htaccess file. To fix it go to your
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default
edit with your fav editor and add Options to AllowOverride list like this
Code:
<Directory /var/www/>
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
    AllowOverride FileInfo Options
    Order allow,deny
    allow from all
</Directory>

That mean that Option directive is not allowed to be used by your htaccess file. To fix it go to your
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default
edit with your fav editor and add Options to AllowOverride list like this
Code:
<Directory /var/www/>
    Order allow,deny
    allow from all
</Directory>
Thanks for the reply.

But the problem is there is no 000-default file here /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default because only found at sites-available. I try to create a new one and did many things but still not working.

That 000-default was the example I gave you cause I didn't know what is your config file for your domain.

also match this
<Directory /var/www/> (default example)
to your website root folder path

That 000-default was the example I gave you cause I didn't know what is your config file for your domain.

also match this
<Directory /var/www/> (default example)
to your website root folder path
Here my original config looks like

Attachments

• conf.png
    conf.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 43
Here my original config looks like
Your file should be like this:

Code:
<VirtualHost *:80>
    DocumentRoot /var/www/html
    ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
    CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined

<Directory /var/www/html>
        Order allow,deny
        allow from all
        DirectoryIndex index.php
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

new version if you can nulled...

i'm already did. i can upload nulled version tomorrow but i think people can nulled easy if follow same developer script like socialprofoo, 66analytics nulled version in babiato.

as a matter of fact, 4.8.0 was a bit faulty...
new version released today:

Update 4.8.1 – 6 August, 2020
- Fixed Biolink page deletion not deleting the actual uploaded images (avatar, background - if any).
- Fixed user deletion not deleting all the uploaded images (avatars, backgrounds for all the biolink pages).
- Fixed admin package update not properly working when clicking on update all subscribers button.
- Fixed admin dashboard when the payment system is not enabled for regular license holders, in some cases.
- Fixed admin links ordering by date not properly working.
- Fixed admin users management user deletion not working.
- Fixed project page visual bug when a link is too big.

anyone got it?

oldnixk updated BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) with a new update entry:

Update 4.8.0 – 1 August, 2020

Update 4.8.0 – 1 August, 2020

- Implemented the ability to ban a user from the Admin Panel.
- Implemented pagination for the Projects list, Biolink pages list, Account Payments, Account Logs, Custom Domains pages.
- Implemented the ability to offer Lifetime deals to your customers
- Implemented the ability to turn off certain Payment Frequencies per Plan (from the admin panel)
- Implemented a dedicated "Thank you" page after a successful payment with access to payment-related data...

Read the rest of this update entry...

works like a charm!!!

much appreciated!

Hi I tried it on 2 hosts each time i get the same error, I am just wondering did i do something wrong.
I have spoken to the host company to have a look.

I am find up to the last stage, data base created no problem. Apache servers.

Anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 05.19.57.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 05.19.57.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 25
Hi I tried it on 2 hosts each time i get the same error, I am just wondering did i do something wrong.
I have spoken to the host company to have a look.

I am find up to the last stage, data base created no problem. Apache servers.

Anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks

You're running an unsupported version of mysql server. Check again script requirements and your mysql version

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock