• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
BlakenFist updated BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) with a new update entry:

BioLinks v5.5 Extended Nulled

Download BioLinks v5.4- Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) Nulled Free

Update 5.5.0
– 5 January 2021- Nulled By @BlakenFist And Thanks To @fegames For providing the Files

- Implemented the ability to enable/disable each type of Biolink Block per plans, from the admin panel.
- Implemented a nicer biolink block creation modal.
- Implemented the ability for the Vcard and Mail block to have an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
not include rss feed files? i didnt see what changed.
Check the Update log... It's clearly mentioned that the RSS bug is fixed with this Update...
Update the theme, Reinstall the same Plugin and See the effect

Reactions: glossyweb
Check the Update log... It's clearly mentioned that the RSS bug is fixed with this Update...
Update the theme, Reinstall the same Plugin and See the effect
have a bug with this update: now new views for biolinks, but with plugins inclide old one.
and dont have a file pro_biolink_blocks.php
biolink_blocks now dont used on new patch

and also in admin panel dont have a settings for problocks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_30.png
    Screenshot_30.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_32.png
    Screenshot_32.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 17
'applemusic',
'tidal',
'anchor',
'twitter_tweet',
'instagram_media',
'rss_feed',
'custom_html',
'vcard',
'image_grid',
'divider'

this need add to biolink_blocks.php

or create file pro_biolink_blocks.php and put inside, but dont know structure if this file.

have a bug with this update: now new views for biolinks, but with plugins inclide old one.
and dont have a file pro_biolink_blocks.php
biolink_blocks now dont used on new patch

and also in admin panel dont have a settings for problocks.
'applemusic',
'tidal',
'anchor',
'twitter_tweet',
'instagram_media',
'rss_feed',
'custom_html',
'vcard',
'image_grid',
'divider'

this need add to biolink_blocks.php

or create file pro_biolink_blocks.php and put inside, but dont know structure if this file.
Check the Plugin Thread for the Updated Plugin...

Hey i tried to install this on my ionos.co.uk hosting and when i try to install nothing happen!
I also tried on xampp and it works, what do i need to change? htaccess?

Hey i tried to install this on my ionos.co.uk hosting and when i try to install nothing happen!
I also tried on xampp and it works, what do i need to change? htaccess?
Try updating your PHP Version.. If you are on a lower Version

I have the same problem on ionos, first I had problems with .htaccess then when I tried to install nothing happened. PHP version 7.4 and 8

I have the same problem on ionos, first I had problems with .htaccess then when I tried to install nothing happened. PHP version 7.4 and 8
Have you sorted?

@BlakenFist
I looked into the htaccess and i don't know what's wrong, anyway PHP is 7.4, i can't upgrade to 8.0 because i have other things that may break my apps easily.

Have you sorted?

@BlakenFist
I looked into the htaccess and i don't know what's wrong, anyway PHP is 7.4, i can't upgrade to 8.0 because i have other things that may break my apps easily.
PHP 7.4 is enough bro.. 2 of my Different Shared Hosting Works fine with this Script...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock