• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Biolink - Boost Instagram Bio Linking (Extended) v6.2 Nulled

Hi guys after I search so much I did founded the version Extended 6.2

Download Here

Don't forget to like

If you want follow me on Instagram, welcome!

Instagram
1. Wrong Section
2. Already There's A Resource
3. You can Create the Extended One using the Previous Ones
4. I know where you got this Resource from and I don't trust that SITE.

Reactions: ionsina and louisma
anyone know what is 3 April update? I can see last update on 3 April 21, but change log is for 28 feb 2021.

Thank you

Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 6.11.15 PM.png Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 6.11.05 PM.png

anyone know what is 3 April update? I can see last update on 3 April 21, but change log is for 28 feb 2021.

Thank you

Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 6.11.15 PM.png Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 6.11.05 PM.png
The Author Updated the File .. There was a Small bug in the 28th Feb File

@slvrsteele @medw1311 or any Mod... Can ya Close this Thread?

There is already an Official Thread

Reactions: louisma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock