• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Binom Tracker Fixed :) (ioncube encoded)

OK I'm back with an update. This sh** took forever my dudes. I didn't realize there was a directory with like 4400 files in it.

This application is wild, it's all over the place in the code, there's no autoloader, files are required/included where needed, and PHP code is generated in the code to build classes on the fly, it's really some epic sh**. I wasted a LOT more time than I meant to reading through this. The licensing and key generation system is pretty convoluted and then also pings an external server at times, so this is going to be a toughy I think.

Anyways, I'll dump the decoded files here in this post. I'll follow up with a second post where I tried to start some nulling, I'd appreciate it if anyone could give it a shot. If you want to go through the code and see where I made changes, just
`grep -rin "NULLMOD" ./*`
in the root directory where you extract the files.

i do have experience in decodiong files sure i will help you

You can install normally without entering license info. After which a file is generated to xxxxx.php login url. When you login to the panel it begins license check.

/admin/auth.php

attached is an example of file it generates after install that you login through. When nulling, the searches for ioncube on install etc will have to be removed too.

Attachments

• xxxxx.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Separately, if you'd like to check out the WIP of my attempts at nulling this project, you can download that here:
I've never run this app before, but I'll try and find some more time to work on it unless someone now beats me to it. Good Luck!
This is unvelievable! I never thought I would see Binom decoded. I'm not a professional developer by any means, but I will give it a go at nulling it on my spare time.

BTW, how do you decode these files? Any hint at learning how to decode Ioncube?

Thanks so much for the hard work.

This is unvelievable! I never thought I would see Binom decoded. I'm not a professional developer by any means, but I will give it a go at nulling it on my spare time.

BTW, how do you decode these files? Any hint at learning how to decode Ioncube?

Thanks so much for the hard work.
Ioncube Decoder is needed and knowledge of understanding the encoded part

Same i cant load traffic source and affilate networks if someone can fix that i will pay it ....
The traffic source and affiliate network tokens are downloaded from the Binom server and need authentication.
So I think this can't be fixed. If someone can download and register the 30 day free trial we could take these tokens from the database and upload them here.

The traffic source and affiliate network tokens are downloaded from the Binom server and need authentication.
So I think this can't be fixed. If someone can download and register the 30 day free trial we could take these tokens from the database and upload them here.
yes load traffic source affiliate network offer LP filter all need authentication

i can get a trial and give you all the files, just let me know if you're still interested in nulling it

Reactions: HakimAnderstand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock