• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Binom Tracker Fixed :) (ioncube encoded)

dezigna

May 18, 2020
Ioncube encoded
The Tracker For Professionals!
Binom is a self-hosted tracking platform. It is the undisputed leader
in click-processing and report-building speeds.
Our main goal is to save you time!

Download: https://data.binom.org/Install_Binom_Latest.tar.gz
Install Guide: https://docs.binom.org/install.php

Looking for a "fixed" copy of this. Very good tracker for affiliate campaigns.

screennew.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How about we 'sponsor' the cracking of this..? If we put in $10 each, .. then we could offer a $50 'bounty' to get it cracked, along with ongoing updates.

@NullMaster @TassieNZ

Last edited:
Reactions: jzwill
I'm checking this out for you guys. I can decode ioncube. This is a lot bigger than I expected but in any case I'll check it out. I like to think I'm pretty proficient when it comes to nulling.

I'm checking this out for you guys. I can decode ioncube. This is a lot bigger than I expected but in any case I'll check it out. I like to think I'm pretty proficient when it comes to nulling.
would be super cool if you are able to do it.

Hi, i will pay 100-150USD to someone if can decode and null this binomo tracker? Then i will post it here for free downloading.
If anyone can do that for 100-150$ i know that there is many encoded ioncube files and need to be nulled and all that but that its my budget.

Thank you

Hey everyone, wanted to provide you an an update:

I've been up to my neck at work so haven't had a ton of time to devote to hobby stuff like this, but I carved out some time this morning to attack this. I've got 75% of this decoded, when I'm done decoding, I'll see what I can do about nulling it. It's bigger and more complex than most things I null so I can't promise I'll be successful. Either way though I will provide you all with the decided file set, maybe someone more talented than I can take a crack at it.

Also I wanted to give you all a heads up there are a handful of files I haven't been able to decode, so hopefully they aren't the crucial ones. If anyone else is familiar with writing decoders and wants to give me a shout, I'd love to have another set of eyes on the problem files, and if you're able to decode those ones hopefully you're willing to teach me your ways Master 😂

All right, check back here in a few hours, I should be done by then and at least have the decoded files up.

OK I'm back with an update. This sh** took forever my dudes. I didn't realize there was a directory with like 4400 files in it.

This application is wild, it's all over the place in the code, there's no autoloader, files are required/included where needed, and PHP code is generated in the code to build classes on the fly, it's really some epic sh**. I wasted a LOT more time than I meant to reading through this. The licensing and key generation system is pretty convoluted and then also pings an external server at times, so this is going to be a toughy I think.

Anyways, I'll dump the decoded files here in this post. I'll follow up with a second post where I tried to start some nulling, I'd appreciate it if anyone could give it a shot. If you want to go through the code and see where I made changes, just
`grep -rin "NULLMOD" ./*`
in the root directory where you extract the files.

Yea I noticed that whilst decoding a few files. It generates your install to be a bit unique for security reasons.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock