• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News 2.6.7

No permission to download
Be careful! It's a scammer!

He also goes by his Telegram nickname: @beezneez @randevousz @Mdaayazkhan
I'm just @beezneez. fu** the idiot. I deleted the chat because this jerk was sending me murders, dismemberment in telegram. This is an abnormal person!

Upd:

I have Bicrypto 3.6.1 + all addons + mobile app

Who can help install it correctly - i'll share it fo free

I'm just @beezneez. fu** the idiot. I deleted the chat because this jerk was sending me murders, dismemberment in telegram. This is an abnormal person!

Upd:

I Will Help You Inbox

Upd:

Be careful with this man (@bznzxyz).

In Telegram his nickname is @beezneez, the same as a user on this forum who has already been banned for fraud. He is so stupid that he doesn't even realise how easy it is to check.

He scammed me and many other people out of money!

The 3.6.1 that he sells he stole from me. But it won't work without my activation server.

In Telegram his nickname is @beezneez, the same as a user on this forum who has already been banned for fraud. He is so stupid that he doesn't even realise how easy it is to check.

The 3.6.1 that he sells he stole from me. But it won't work without my activation server.
Ahahah, I was banned for selling, not for fraud. Ahaha, you're so dumb that you can't tell the truth and you already sh** yourself on the accusation.

I even bought from him and alas it doesn't work and money wasted.

I even bought from him and alas it doesn't work and money wasted.
Why would you buy something from someone that was never authorized to sell on Babiato?

Of course link is not working. Was removed

anyone here should help me with bicrypto v3+ with all addons and nulled.

i beg of you, one that really works. SO many online that doesnt work.

pls paste download link... i really need it...pls

Reactions: spawnfdgod
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock