• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Better Late then never here

jakehill

Apr 24, 2020
Over the years I have been here at Babiato but didn't introduce myself...

Here are some of the interesting facts about me :

1. My name is jake. . I am a builder by profession, a web designer by choice. My friends call me joke.
  2. My mission is to create better websites by learning more and marketing them, and my dream is to see my newbie site as NO1 one day in its niche.
  3. I was working as a transformational trainer and coach who specializes in taking people to the CEO position in the shortest time frame possible.
  4. I can exploit the Magic in me, that will bring out the hidden powers and the magic in you.

Over the years I have been here at Babiato but didn't introduce myself...

Here are some of the interesting facts about me :

1. My name is jake. . I am a builder by profession, a web designer by choice. My friends call me joke.
  2. My mission is to create better websites by learning more and marketing them, and my dream is to see my newbie site as NO1 one day in its niche.
  3. I was working as a transformational trainer and coach who specializes in taking people to the CEO position in the shortest time frame possible.
  4. I can exploit the Magic in me, that will bring out the hidden powers and the magic in you.
Over the years...? You joined under one year ago, That is if you didn't get banned and created another account..? You have 2 posts this one included. WHAT are you doing around her besides leeching...?

Selama bertahun-tahun saya telah berada di sini di Babiato tetapi tidak memperkenalkan diri ...

Berikut beberapa fakta menarik tentang saya:

1. Nama saya Jake. . Saya adalah pembangun profesi, perancang web karena pilihan. Teman-teman saya menyebut saya lelucon.
  2. Misi saya adalah membuat situs web yang lebih baik dengan mempelajari lebih banyak dan memasarkannya, dan impian saya adalah melihat situs pemula saya sebagai NO1 suatu hari di ceruknya.
  3. Saya bekerja sebagai pelatih dan pelatih transformasional yang berspesialisasi dalam membawa orang ke posisi CEO dalam jangka waktu sesingkat mungkin.
  4. Saya bisa memanfaatkan Keajaiban dalam diri saya, yang akan memunculkan kekuatan tersembunyi dan keajaiban di dalam diri Anda.
Hi jake

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock