• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4

No permission to download
It is not necessary to install the demo version.
You can create a website design using the Be There settings.
If use the demo version, it cannot be modified
For example, speech or anything else, just a form that appears
So is there a solution?

If use the demo version, it cannot be modified
For example, speech or anything else, just a form that appears
So is there a solution?
Everything can be changed.
But if you have a new website, you can clean the database (delete the main menu and all pages created by the demo version) and reinstall it in a new way.

You installed the demo theme "Store2".
In the archive it is called "store2_el".
----------------
You can install my
version of Be Theme.
There are no problems with installing demo templates:
thanks a lot. it's working and I have imported the template I want. But There are many texts turned to Russian Texts. How can I fix that to be in English?

thanks a lot. it's working and I have imported the template I want. But There are many texts turned to Russian Texts. How can I fix that to be in English?
Download (here above in the comments)
the untouched version of Be Theme.
One of the users provided for download.
Install it on top of my version of the theme
via the Admin panel (update).

Reactions: medodoha84
hi @Babak thank for sharing, how to use prebuild themes ?
I get this error when I want to install

1643411011776.png

BeCustom
Update BeCustom
Bundled Premium Plugin1.0.3Installed version:
1.0.4Available version:
Installed But Not Activated, Requires Update

Last edited:

1643411011776.png

BeCustom
Update BeCustom
1.0.4Available version:

@Babak

It is simple @gokturk - you can't use that function with a nulled version as the key has already been used.
If you want to use pre-built website templates, then you get yourself a genuine key.

Just do as others have suggested here and make up your own websites, you will learn much more building it yourself over just using any ready made version.

See their own support page about it here.
“Can not get domain name” error

Reactions: gokturk and Babak
@Babak

It is simple @gokturk - you can't use that function with a nulled version as the key has already been used.
If you want to use pre-built website templates, then you get yourself a genuine key.

Just do as others have suggested here and make up your own websites, you will learn much more building it yourself over just using any ready made version.

Also @gokturk, just to add, if you are using Be for first time or have not done this yet, make sure that you have checked your 'system status' in BeTheme and make sure that your 'Server Environment' settings are all above the recommended.

Reactions: gokturk and Babak

1643411011776.png

BeCustom
Update BeCustom
1.0.4Available version:
Read the previous comments.
There was the same problem.

@Babak

Our nulled version used to include all the demos thanks to @TassieNZ but it was a massive effort to keep it updated as well as being a really big download size. @NullMaster came up with a solution that worked as well but sadly he doesn't seem active lately either :(

• Love
Reactions: Kao X3
Our nulled version used to include all the demos thanks to @TassieNZ but it was a massive effort to keep it updated as well as being a really big download size. @NullMaster came up with a solution that worked as well but sadly he doesn't seem active lately either :(

Need a half sad and half happy emoji here 😒😁

Was great with all demos, although for must they would only use a few and rest would just take up room.

Reactions: gokturk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock