• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
Hi everybody. I just downloaded BeTheme v24.0.1.2 Nulled and wanted to install the prebuild theme Grocery 2. There is a choice of Mufin builder and Elementor. I use Mufin builder. But there was an error.
During installation, it throws an error if you select a muffin (see screen 1 and screen 2).
When I install it via ELEMENTOR, it will be installed properly.

Can you advise me where I am making a mistake?
Thanks

screen 1 = https://prnt.sc/1g2y3ys
screen 2 = https://prnt.sc/1g2yds5

v24.0.2 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

Version 24.0.2 – July 26, 2021​

* Added: Custom Icons - Choose, upload and use exactly the icons you actually need
[ Betheme > Icons ]
* Fix: WordPress 5.8 - Muffin Builder - Introduction guide - Overlay z-index
* Fix: Live Builder - Pre-built sections - Unwanted duplication of sections
* Fix: Live Builder - Site settings: Plain permalinks
* Fix: Muffin Builder - Add item modal - Space key used in search field
* Fix: Slider item - Style: Flat - Arrows background removed
* 3 Pre-built websites: eBook 3, Cottage 2, Consultant 2
* 22 Elementor pre-built websites: Blogger 3, Cleaner 2, Honey, Biker 3, App 5, Print 3, SeaJourney, Factory 2, Webinar, Boxing, Taxi 2, Marathon, Video 3, Hosting 3, Spa 4, SEO 3, Lawyer 5, Transport 3, Insurance 3, eBook 3, Cottage 2, Consultant 2

Please update the entire theme folder and empty cache

Attachments

• BeTheme-24.0.2.zip
    12.1 MB · Views: 37
v24.0.2 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

Version 24.0.2 – July 26, 2021​

* Added: Custom Icons - Choose, upload and use exactly the icons you actually need
[ Betheme > Icons ]
* Fix: Slider item - Style: Flat - Arrows background removed
* 3 Pre-built websites: eBook 3, Cottage 2, Consultant 2
* 22 Elementor pre-built websites: Blogger 3, Cleaner 2, Honey, Biker 3, App 5, Print 3, SeaJourney, Factory 2, Webinar, Boxing, Taxi 2, Marathon, Video 3, Hosting 3, Spa 4, SEO 3, Lawyer 5, Transport 3, Insurance 3, eBook 3, Cottage 2, Consultant 2

Please update the entire theme folder and empty cache

Nulled, if asked use any key to activate the theme

Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multi-purpose WP Theme Free with a new update entry:

BeTheme v24.0.2 Nulled

Download BeTheme v24.0.2 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v24.0.2 – July 26, 2021

[ Betheme > Icons ]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi everybody. I just downloaded BeTheme v24.0.1.2 Nulled and wanted to install the prebuild theme Grocery 2. There is a choice of Mufin builder and Elementor. I use Mufin builder. But there was an error.
During installation, it throws an error if you select a muffin (see screen 1 and screen 2).
When I install it via ELEMENTOR, it will be installed properly.

Can you advise me where I am making a mistake?
Thanks

screen 1 = https://prnt.sc/1g2y3ys
screen 2 = https://prnt.sc/1g2yds5

Hi,

use the version where the templates are saved in the demo folder of the theme. Such errors occur in automatically installed versions.

Auto-uploaded theme file size 8M
Manually uploaded file size 3XXM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock