• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
im sure u can import elementor demos too
1626456958024.png

Thank for the reply, I performed a clean Install, but it says file does not exist. Moreover, in the \themes\betheme\functions\importer\demo\be\ the data_el folder does not exist.

Really sorry if such a question has been answered before, but can you please guide me where to find that data_el folder? Maybe a download link?

1626456958024.png

Thank for the reply, I performed a clean Install, but it says file does not exist. Moreover, in the \themes\betheme\functions\importer\demo\be\ the data_el folder does not exist.

Really sorry if such a question has been answered before, but can you please guide me where to find that data_el folder? Maybe a download link?
hummm
@NullMaster elementor demos included ?

Reactions: vineet_websiteguy

It's in the zip at this locatio:

1626510782465.png

It's in the zip at this locatio:

1626510782465.png

Thanks for your input @poe87 @Babak The slider revolution files were certainly a new discovery for me. I can create a new page and import just the slider revolution files to recreate the 'landing page'. However, the rest of the website & sections still cannot be accessed via elementor.

1. To verify the same, I tried installing the 'funfair' elementor demo via the BeTheme. Note: 'funfair_el' folder exists on my PC. The elementor version of the demo was successfully installed & works seamlessly. Please check the screenshots below.
1626528566460.png

1626529082241.png

1626529208374.png

2. If I can get the elementor version of the website 'Data'; I would be able to install the website, I can then save the sections as templates & recreate the pages using logo/colours/inputs from the client. (I am just an intern working at a data science startup so funds are a little tight). On the live website, I hope I can import just the sections and figure out a way to not install BeTheme altogether, resulting in higher performance of the website.

Q. If I can get the Data_el files, all my problems will be solved!! Did a google search and could not find any resource worthy to be shared here.

3. Another approach could be to install the 'Data' (Muffin Builder) website & then try to export the sections using the Muffin Builder. The 'Data' website can be installed via Muffin Builder and works great! The only problem is that Muffin Builder does not support exports like elementor. Maybe I am missing something. (Please check the screenshot).

1626530171819.png

Q. Is there a way to export the muffin builder sections like Elementor? (To facilitate local site to live site migration) Or convert the muffin builder website to elementor?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you & looking forward!!

Reactions: dududududu
I can create a new page and import just the slider revolution files to recreate the 'landing page'. However, the rest of the website & sections still cannot be accessed via elementor.
Like you also said this "Data" demo site is a combination of Elementor and Mufin builder soo i don't see how you could make it all work with just Elementor. At least that's what it looks like to me, maybe someone else can help.
Maybe just import it fully to a demo site and then try to move/recreate content manually.

1626594599963.png

Reactions: vineet_websiteguy
Like you also said this "Data" demo site is a combination of Elementor and Mufin builder soo i don't see how you could make it all work with just Elementor. At least that's what it looks like to me, maybe someone else can help.
Maybe just import it fully to a demo site and then try to move/recreate content manually.

1626594599963.png

That's exactly what I was trying to do. Muffin Builder is fairly limited in this case, anyway will keep trying. Thank you @poe87 :D

Reactions: poe87
Hello guys. I need help/suggestions. Muffin Builder wont update the contents I have edited. The demo I choosed doesn't work with Elementor.

And after editing, I save changes/update, it doesnt work

Hello guys. I need help/suggestions. Muffin Builder wont update the contents I have edited. The demo I choosed doesn't work with Elementor.

And after editing, I save changes/update, it doesnt work

you can use elementor pro ... << null >> or remove and install elementor again . if you use elementor .. also check dose your changing save correctly or not ..

but i suggest dont use elementor .. casue still it is not work az good az other plugin builder ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock