• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
no import demo i try make page manualy
Again what am I missing? Muffin builder looks totally different for me.

I would suggest you to make a clean install of theme and its plugins provided with theme.

2021-10-22 12_48_30-Muffin Live Edit ‹ Test wordpress — WordPress.png
2021-10-22 12_49_08-Muffin Live Edit ‹ Test wordpress — WordPress.png

Im new to this betheme version, i installed it on localhost, looks like now the demo templates are downloaded from any betheme server.
This not represent any kind of problem in the future? i mean, maybe the author block download for templates only for registered users?
Thanks for the upload!

You know the "try before you buy" code of conduct?
None of the resources offered here are meant to be used on production servers.
You get them, you try them and if you like them and they fit to your needs then preferably you buy them from developer.

Probably I misunderstood your intentions from here:
This not represent any kind of problem in the future? i mean, maybe the author block download for templates only for registered users?

Probably I misunderstood your intentions from here:
No problem, i said this because if betheme implement any kind of block to "only for registered" even on a development enviroment will be not possible download demo themes.
I ask this because i have using betheme since 3 years ago and normally the demo templates were included on the zip file.
Sorry for my bad english!
Have a good day

• Wow
Reactions: kusagedo

Attachments

• dietshop.zip
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • Love
Reactions: kvra and Babak
v25.1.3 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

Version 25.1.3 – October 26, 2021​

* Added: Shop - Category page - Additional content field above and below products list
* Added: Live search as Builder element
* Added: Live search - Enter and Escape keys support, click outside box to close
* Added: Live search - Translation of some text
* Added: Search page - Layout options
* Added: Single Post options - Full width page or content
* Added: Single Portfolio options - Full width page or content
* Added: Option to hide WordPress Editor if you use only Muffin Builder
* Added: Fancy link shortcode - Option to select Google Font
* Added: Fancy link shortcode - Style: Icon below link
* Added: Highlight shortcode - Style: Underline
* Added: WPML plugin - Translate Everything compatibility
* Fixes: Shop - Quick view - Parse shortcodes
* Fixes: Shop - Single product template - Short description - Parse shortcodes
* Fixed: Shop slider element - Unwanted style tab removed
* Fixed: Shop - Checkout page - Stripe payment separator removed
* Fixed: Live Builder - Shop products - Duplicated layout options on font size change
* Fixed: Search - Search in shop products only - Sidebar position
* Fixes: Template: Single product - Product content element in full width section - Margin of inner elements
* Fixes: Header style: Shop - Main menu position when there is only one menu selected
* Fixed: Custom icons - Icomoon icon name including comma
* Fixed: Info box, Opening hours elements - Tabs shows even when all items removed
* 2 Pre-built websites: Franchise, Cottage 3
* 2 Elementor pre-built websites: Franchise, Cottage 3

Attachments

• BeTheme-25.1.3.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 32

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock