• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
@Babak nulled fix version swapped for main download so that nobody will get error messages about illegal versions or corrupt, or the thin empty red box still showing where they should have been.

@bobsmith @Babak

Attached version without error or blank error line. Import works.
Is WPNull-version, if you don't feel safe remove URL in line 6 of theme's functions.php

Scanned with WordFence on demo site: OK.

All well and good however we don't use it like this. 😉

Reactions: SENNA_BR and koeng
Hi maybe I will be off topic but I am looking for help, I have betheme installed with gravity forms and gravityviews now I can't see the title of the single gravityviews page, instead if I change the theme the title appears. i also activated in betheme options but nothing appears. You can help me?

Hi maybe I will be off topic but I am looking for help, I have betheme installed with gravity forms and gravityviews now I can't see the title of the single gravityviews page, instead if I change the theme the title appears. i also activated in betheme options but nothing appears. You can help me?
no one can help me

Posso scrivere in modo più specifico?
Quali sono queste forme gravitazionali?
Puoi mostrarmi degli screenshot?
hello thanks for the help as you can see in image 1 "no view title" there is no title of the single page and I use the theme betheme instead in image 2 there is and I use the theme Twenty Twenty, how can I show the same title on betheme?

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited:
hello thanks for the help as you can see in image 1 "no view title" there is no title of the single page and I use the theme betheme instead in image 2 there is and I use the theme Twenty Twenty, how can I show the same title on betheme?

1.png 2.png 3.png
1. I don't see Be Theme installed on your site in the WordPress Admin Panel.
2. What kind of editor do you use to create website pages?
3. Not all Demo themes from the BeTheme list are suitable for the Elementor plugin.
Most of the pages in Demo Themes are created by the Bebuilder or WPBakery Page Builder editor.

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-05-20-20-46-46-383.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-05-20-20-46-46-383.png
    149 KB · Views: 5
1. Non vedo Be Theme installato sul tuo sito nel pannello di amministrazione di WordPress.
2. Che tipo di editor usi per creare le pagine del sito web?
3. Non tutti i temi demo dell'elenco BeTheme sono adatti per il plug-in Elementor.
La maggior parte delle pagine nei temi demo sono create dall'editor Bebuilder o WPBakery Page Builder.
as you see from the photo there is the builder of betheme themify and the builder of WPbackery.
Bebuilder I don't see it in plugins
i miss bebuilder where i can find it

4.png 5.png

Last edited:
as you see from the photo there is the builder of betheme themify and the builder of WPbackery.
Bebuilder I don't see it in plugins
i miss bebuilder where i can find it

4.png 5.png
The Bebuilder editor is built into BeTheme.
Open - edit an entry or page -
you'll see there.
Perhaps it is specified in the BeTheme settings - Hide the page title. See the screenshot.
I am creating a page title or entry (H1) using
the WordPress editor itself. It's more convenient for me.

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-05-20-21-33-40-541.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-05-20-21-33-40-541.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 6
The Bebuilder editor is built into BeTheme.
Open - edit an entry or page -
you'll see there.
Perhaps it is specified in the BeTheme settings - Hide the page title. See the screenshot.
I am creating a page title or entry (H1) using
the WordPress editor itself. It's more convenient for me.
as you can see it shows me the word home but not those of gravity view single entry title
6.png

as you can see it shows me the word home but not those of gravity view single entry title
6.png
Example: Contact page
1. Page name - <title> - WordPress editor.
2. Page title - <H1> - Bebuilder editor.

Attachments

• screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-05-20-22-37-02-918.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-05-20-22-37-02-918.png
    63 KB · Views: 2
  • screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-05-20-22-32-42-459.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-05-20-22-32-42-459.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock