• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4

No permission to download
make sure you didn't delete betheme\functions\importer\demo\be and betheme\functions\importer\slider-revolution-demo coz for the new file was edited on function import so you can leave it or delete it
Is that I downloaded the template directly from here and uploaded the complete template to my hosting. And every time I do a new installation of wp the same thing happens to me.

Could you help me with these errors?

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 188 of the file public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php:188
Stack trace:
#0 public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(294): Mfn_Dashboard->after_switch_theme()
#1 public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#2 public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action()
#3 public_html/wp-includes/theme.php(3302): do_action()
#4 public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): check_theme_switched()
#5 public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#6 public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action()
#7 public_html/wp-settings.php(560): do_action()
#8 public_html/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/home/bioyxbd11...')
#9 public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/bioyxbd11...')
#10 public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/home/bioyxbd11...')
#11 public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once('/home/bioyxbd11...')
#12 {main}
thrown

I cannot access the theme options, the errors mentioned above keep happening and I checked that everything was fine. I do not know what else to do. :(

This is the error reflected in the browser:

Code:
The web page at https://mydomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=be-options may be temporarily down or permanently moved to a new web address.

ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php:188

someone else with the same error? I need help to solve.Tnks

Why is the bethme.zip file that needs to be uploaded to theme installation 300.7 MB? It should be much less right?

Why is the bethme.zip file that needs to be uploaded to theme installation 300.7 MB? It should be much less right?
Because it contains all the demos.

Hello Babak, how are you?

I tried to import the demo security 3 for elementor, but is there an error, the folder security3_el not exist in betheme\functions\importer\demo\be

Can you send me these files?

Thank you!

Hi @Babak

To upgrade from version 22 to 23, is it necessary to copy the folder in Theme and replace or merge the existing Betheme folder?

Thanks

Hi @Babak

To upgrade from version 22 to 23, is it necessary to copy the folder in Theme and replace or merge the existing Betheme folder?

Thanks
no if u install your demo before
no not necessary

Reactions: katio
no if u install your demo before
no not necessary

No I have not yet installed, I would like to understand if via FTP I have to merge the folder with the one already present or replace it.

No I have not yet installed, I would like to understand if via FTP I have to merge the folder with the one already present or replace it.
so if u want delet unnecessary demos
and keep some demos u want to install in future

so if u want delet unnecessary demos
and keep some demos u want to install in future
I am not referring to the demos,

but only to the update from version 22 to 23, in order not to lose any data of the existing website.

I am not referring to the demos,

but only to the update from version 22 to 23, in order not to lose any data of the existing website.
aha no u are not losing anything dont worry :D

Reactions: katio
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock