• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best option to accept international payment?

Paypal is one of the most racist muthafakers i ever met as a service provider. Never have I've seen such arrogant bunch running a service in a foreign country. Thank to them, I closed my paypal acc 10 years ago for good and never look back since after they froze my running business account with a cheap-ass reason like "suspicious of unlawful transaction'. Calling the help line only to get a repeated parrot talking operator that nothing much he can do about it, company policy to freeze 90 days for investigation. WTF, all these clowns are paid monthly salary so they can investigate in 90 days? Not to mention these clowns had made my life a living hell almost get sue by a paying customer for delaying the delivery order. After 90 days, I close my acc and withdrawn all my money out while refusing to listen any of BS coming from their representative's filthy mouth.

Paypal is one of the most racist muthafakers i ever met as a service provider. Never have I've seen such arrogant bunch running a service in a foreign country. Thank to them, I closed my paypal acc 10 years ago for good and never look back since after they froze my running business account with a cheap-ass reason like "suspicious of unlawful transaction'. Calling the help line only to get a repeated parrot talking operator that nothing much he can do about it, company policy to freeze 90 days for investigation. WTF, all these clowns are paid monthly salary so they can investigate in 90 days? Not to mention these clowns had made my life a living hell almost get sue by a paying customer for delaying the delivery order. After 90 days, I close my acc and withdrawn all my money out while refusing to listen any of BS coming from their representative's filthy mouth.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of negative reviews similar to yours. That's why I'm asking for good alternative. Sadly, most alternative have insane fees and it's really hurting the profit margin when selling cheap products. Btw, what kind of payment service you're using right now? Transferwise? Authorize?

Yeah, I've heard a lot of negative reviews similar to yours. That's why I'm asking for good alternative. Sadly, most alternative have insane fees and it's really hurting the profit margin when selling cheap products. Btw, what kind of payment service you're using right now? Transferwise? Authorize?
If you want than you can try Zellepay. This is also very reasonable for transferring and receiving money. They don't have that kind of sh*tty rules as same as paypal.

Reactions: whitebee
@viva3
[Totally agree with you. They are one hell of a mf*ker. I closed my account long back due to same reason " fraudulent transaction". My client paid me money and he accidently reverted it. So paypal assumed that I the receiver is the fraudster. Their 90 days review is nothing but shithole. They don't even bother to listen to you and display so much arrogance as if the world of financial transactions begins and ends with them. Good that I closed my account long time ago.]

As for the original poster, what payment company is the best option depends on the country you are based in. Ultimately you will need to transfer it to your bank account. Thats where you need to be careful as there are restrictions as to the amt of money you can transfer to your account. When it comes to financial transactions every country has its own laws and rules governed by the central banking authority. Besides also chk the fees. Avoid paypal at all cost cos they can block your funds for any rhyme or reason and u wont be able to do thing about it.

@viva3
[Totally agree with you. They are one hell of a mf*ker. I closed my account long back due to same reason " fraudulent transaction". My client paid me money and he accidently reverted it. So paypal assumed that I the receiver is the fraudster. Their 90 days review is nothing but shithole. They don't even bother to listen to you and display so much arrogance as if the world of financial transactions begins and ends with them. Good that I closed my account long time ago.]

As for the original poster, what payment company is the best option depends on the country you are based in. Ultimately you will need to transfer it to your bank account. Thats where you need to be careful as there are restrictions as to the amt of money you can transfer to your account. When it comes to financial transactions every country has its own laws and rules governed by the central banking authority. Besides also chk the fees. Avoid paypal at all cost cos they can block your funds for any rhyme or reason and u wont be able to do thing about it.
If You Refund A Payment They will Still Keep the Transaction Fees! I mean WTF your balance would Go to -ve :LOL:

What I recently Found is...
With Github Student, you get STRIPE for the first 1000$ no transaction Fees

• Wow
Then TransferWise or Xoom or Moneygram what about this brother? Did you tried these?

If not, then you can try these also because they are also very convenient.

Yes, Thanks for your suggestion bro, I'm testing transferwise now. Pretty good but mustn't sell anything cheap with them (y)

go for razorpay

Okay, I'll look into it. Thanks BlackAlbum!!(y)

@viva3

Yes bro! Paypal is unfriendly to many of us. I once sold something and my money was pending for 180 days. It's really a bad experience there.

What I recently Found is...
With Github Student, you get STRIPE for the first 1000$ no transaction Fees
Now this is new, never heard about this. Thanks for your info bro! Would definitely look into it. 🙏

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Yeah, I've heard a lot of negative reviews similar to yours. That's why I'm asking for good alternative. Sadly, most alternative have insane fees and it's really hurting the profit margin when selling cheap products. Btw, what kind of payment service you're using right now? Transfer wise? Authorize?
Ever since paypal failed me, I never sell internationally anymore. I now only focus in doing domestic retailing, within my own country. (This lead me to see many locally produced product lacked of interest from domestic online resellers where most of them started from taking part in those online marketing 'guru' advice to take stock from China - Aliexpress.)

Ever since Covid 19 pandemic started, domestic e-commerce market has been forced to boost up in replacing the traditional retailing to maintain social distance rules. (If u check the news, Malaysia (where i'm from has just recently announced second full movement control order and expecting to extent if the spreading rate doesn't go down)

Because of the above reason, I believe there are many new domestic payment gateway services popped up for this new rapid raising industry, even wechat pay has seems to be quite commonly used among Asia countries now.

In the past there were only a few options for gateways hence made the arrogant paypal the king. Ever since the pandemic started, which swept us all globally, perhaps u may search for your own country's domestic payment gateway option? I know the reason why gateway was limited based on each country's finance ministry department if they are willing to approve the license of new gateway(which is unlikely because if things weren't broken why fix it kindda mindset, and most of the politician scums are old people whom type with a single finger); but it's difference situation now since covid19 pandemic postmortem has forced all countries authority to approve as many license to help rebuild nation's damaged economy.

I use Paystack
Yikes! I'm sure they've received these complaints and work towards improvement this new year... I just wonder people prefer Paystack to flutterwave tho..
I hear about flutterwave but I prefer Paystack. Been using Paystack since 2014
Rave is cool, in my country, Paystack is better but you will be required to create a local foreign account to be able to receive USD. Only USD is allowed.
I use GTB domiciliary and unfortunately GTB has placed a hold on GTB USD payout through Paystack. And for about 2months, I can't cash out.

I use Paystack

I hear about flutterwave but I prefer Paystack. Been using Paystack since 2014

I use GTB domiciliary and unfortunately GTB has placed a hold on GTB USD payout through Paystack. And for about 2months, I can't cash out.
Can you help me get a NG Paystack account with a GTB linked to it?

Hi guys!

Could you tell me what's the best option to accept international payment? I heard a lot of negative reviews about Paypal stealing money recently. So I would like to find other alternative. If you have experience with other services, please kindly share your knowledge.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
I suggest Stripe more. PayPal sometimes has some strange issue and they usually change their policy but we never know :(

Can you help me get a NG Paystack account with a GTB linked to it?
How is that possible? Except you want to link your personal GTB account. And Paystack is easy to get approval within 2 - 5 mins, your Paystack account is set

How is that possible? Except you want to link your personal GTB account. And Paystack is easy to get approval within 2 - 5 mins, your Paystack account is set
Bro I'm not based in Nigeria that's why am asking

Transferwise and Revolut work well for me.. unfortunately paypal is screwing me since it doesn't allow tranfers to them.. don't know if its regional specific (Greece since we had major cash going abroad durring our so-called "crisis") or if its general.. but in both cases I have my card,... put my top hat on and go to the local atm and withdraw with no problem.. (actually transferwise advises to avoid any atm's that add a surplus charge and search for a different one)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock