• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best membership plugin

navlem

Jul 22, 2020
Hi Babiato,

I would like to ask what would be the best membership plugins you have experience with and what are the recommendations .

1. For digital products
2. For recurring membership

Thanks in advance!

Depends on your use case. Since you requested for plugins, I assume that you are using WordPress. I can personally recommend MemberPress. Installs as a normal plugin and integrates deep into WordPress. Handles securing downloads of digital products plus protecting just about everything in your WP-site through simple shortcodes. Also facilitates recurring memberships through subscriptions. Check MemberPress out here.

Reactions: navlem
Depends on your use case. Since you requested for plugins, I assume that you are using WordPress. I can personally recommend MemberPress. Installs as a normal plugin and integrates deep into WordPress. Handles securing downloads of digital products plus protecting just about everything in your WP-site through simple shortcodes. Also facilitates recurring memberships through subscriptions. Check MemberPress out here.
Thank you for the recommendation. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock