• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best Hosting To Run PHP Script

raqib

Jan 22, 2020
I want to run an eCommerce website using PHP script like Active eCommerce CMS
Traffick: 10-100k
Product: 100k+
Seller: 1-5K

Server Requirement For Active CMS
  • Php version 7.2 +
  • MySQL 5.6+
  • mod_rewrite Apache
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • Tokenizer PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension
  • ZipArchive Extension
for a smooth and long-time user experience, I need some hosting suggestions.

• Php version 7.2 +
  • MySQL 5.6+
  • mod_rewrite Apache
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension
  • ZipArchive Extension
As of my experience, I'll suggest you to use this hosting.

This hosting's shared plan also very successive with speed, customer support and all the functions related to website.

• Love
Reactions: raqib

• Php version 7.2 +
  • MySQL 5.6+
  • mod_rewrite Apache
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension
  • ZipArchive Extension
Good Day Sir,

I offer hosting on LiteSpeed Servers and several members of the Babiato Community use my hosting service. I even have a special plan for members of Babiato. The member special is $5 for 3 Months of Service. I offer top quality hosting other companies charge higher prices for. I highly recommend you check us out. We exceed your requirements and will exceed your expectation with a 30-day money back guarantee!

Chad

Good Day Sir,

I offer hosting on LiteSpeed Servers and several members of the Babiato Community use my hosting service. I even have a special plan for members of Babiato. The member special is $5 for 3 Months of Service. I offer top quality hosting other companies charge higher prices for. I highly recommend you check us out. We exceed your requirements and will exceed your expectation with a 30-day money back guarantee!

Chad

Give me some examples of high-traffick site running in your server

Give me some examples of high-traffick site running in your server
I currently have no example of high traffic sites for you on our servers. Rest assured that you will have at least 2 GB of RAM, IOPS of 2024, I/O of 5MB/s, and 2 CPUs. Higher plans come with additional RAM. Also, bear in mine we use LiteSpeed, while others simply use apache. I encourage you to try our service and if it does not exceed your expectations, we will gladly offer a refund. Notice I said, exceed your expectations, are goal is to go above and beyond what you require.

Hi there :)

I think you should really look into DigitalOcean or some provider that allows you to "purchase" the resources you need in a "hybrid" way - if you have a peak of imagining... 100k hits at the same time, they will "buy" more resources for you while you need them, then it'll get back to normal...
In my opinion, you also should look at using a CDN for media (at least...)

Ferb

• Love
Hi there :)

I think you should really look into DigitalOcean or some provider that allows you to "purchase" the resources you need in a "hybrid" way - if you have a peak of imagining... 100k hits at the same time, they will "buy" more resources for you while you need them, then it'll get back to normal...
In my opinion, you also should look at using a CDN for media (at least...)

Ferb
Thank you for your information

Thank you for your information

Np :)

This is only to prevent bad requests to be shown like 503 resource limit reached and other server errors - and the CDN to deliver the assets in a faster way and to save bandwidth too, for this I would look into Cloudflare (be aware, the free plan of Cloudflare also has some limitations on the resources /Requests per minute)

• Love
Hi,

We allow that in our VPS or Dedicated Server

We have a special discount for you: thinkcreative
Use in any service you want.

Greetings

please i will like to know if I can use this hosting for an e-commerce multvendor website and it will be very fast?

please i will like to know if I can use this hosting for an e-commerce multvendor website and it will be very fast?
It depends where you live and where target audience you will have.

In Europe? If is in Europe you may go with a Hosting Provider with Datacenter in Europe.

If you want fast, you need to use LiteSpeed or Nginx web server. However, if your target is outside EU, you need to use a US or Canada Hosting or even Asian providers.

Reactions: ominishag
It depends where you live and where target audience you will have.

In Europe? If is in Europe you may go with a Hosting Provider with Datacenter in Europe.

If you want fast, you need to use LiteSpeed or Nginx web server. However, if your target is outside EU, you need to use a US or Canada Hosting or even Asian providers.
thanks bro

PHP is a widely used code, and any hosting company can host them, you just want something close to the area you are located.

Reactions: ominishag
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock