• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best Hosting Provider Under <$50 Per Year

First of all, If you´re 100% serious about building an online business I highly recommend staying away from shared hosting plans. Your clients and visitors deserve better.

Secondly, If you have the budget to cover the $200 per year for hosting I highly recommend Cloudways.

I am NOT going to try to sell it by saying it´s the best hosting or the most cost-effective solution on the market because I gain nothing from it but, it is one of the best options and alternatives out there you can find for your money.

At $15-$16 per month, you will have access to much faster, robust, and secure servers than with Bluehost or Namecheap.

Ever since I switched over from Namecheap due to several SEO buddies recommendations I have NOT regretted my decision.
How much ram should i opt for i have 3 WordPress sites with total traffic of 70k Monthly. si i have to install 3 separate wordpress applications on a single server.

& in an hour it wont go above 200 views ( on Google analytics) so should opt for 1 GB Ram first or should go with 2 GB and also with would be good ( digitalocean, linode or vultr) among these

Note: All of my 3 sites are blogs on Tech and games

Cloudways is the most overpriced cloud hosting...ever.
80$ for 8GB of ram that are not even dedicated resources but shared.
But well, between bluehost shared hosting and cloudways...yep, cloudways.

Cloudways is the most overpriced cloud hosting...ever.
80$ for 8GB of ram that are not even dedicated resources but shared.
But well, between bluehost shared hosting and cloudways...yep, cloudways.
If you´re going to make that comment at the very least care to recommend other hosting options you believe are better alternatives to Cloudways?

If you´re going to make that comment at the very least care to recommend other hosting options you believe are better alternatives to Cloudways?

Well, the servers they use are good.
At least Digital Ocean Premium and Vultr HF ime.

They're just overpriced and one can get the same server for half the price on their original site.
Ex. Vultr HF 2 CPU, 4GB ram = 24$ on their site, while if you go to Cloudways, you pay 50$ for the same thing lol.

Why would one pay 2x the price for Cloudways? What do they bring to the table that justify that value?

Well, the servers they use are good.
At least Digital Ocean Premium and Vultr HF ime.

They're just overpriced and one can get the same server for half the price on their original site.
Ex. Vultr HF 2 CPU, 4GB ram = 24$ on their site, while if you go to Cloudways, you pay 50$ for the same thing lol.

Why would one pay 2x the price for Cloudways? What do they bring to the table that justify that value?
Hi, there. I am considering Cloudways or direct to Vultr now, use search feature and found this thread. Well, based on my research, Cloudways is managed & Vultr is unmanaged.

Cloudways fits for people with less knowledge about server configuration & technical stuff such as server setup, configure security or firewall, server command, install SSL, and else. Vise versa for Vultr, you have to do it by yourself from zero.

CMIIW

I just did a search. CLoudway is managed digital ocean. Anyone using linode,digital ocean,vultr for web hosting? How many sites? Which plans if you are doing it....

Well, if you are looking for VPS or Web Hosting Offshore and less than 10$ bucks a month.

LiteSpeed comes with cPanel for free and is web hosting shared and offshore..

We have a VPS with 1.5GB RAM for 11.88€ yearly, yes you heard right yearly.
But you need to check if meets your requirements.

We can't post links, but our name says everything and our avatar also.
We respect forum rules for that we won't post any link here.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

I am using hostarmada currently,
reason - free domain
aweosme support
multiple datacenter locations

Ps- if you can wait, u can get 2yr hosting for 50$ with free domain renewal which itself will cost like 20$ around for 2yrs.

they are turning 1yr soon and going to give great discount.
brother u still using it?? what type of site u hosted here??

Scala is great. I've been with them for 2 years. They are a bit pricey but their support is a top notch. They solve any issue in a matter of minutes (from personal and direct experience with them). The only reason I'm moving away from them is simply the price. None of my sites has that kind of traffic that justifies these hosting expenses.

RackNerd is another choice. I haven't used them but I heard good things about them.

I Recomend this cheap hosting :​

Shared Website Hosting​

Everything you need to launch a website.

• Look like a Pro — Fast, Secure & Always Up
  • 1-Click Instant WordPress Install
  • Zero-Risk, 97-Day Money-Back Guarantee
    Starting at $1.99/mo

Shared Unlimited​

Great for multiple websites, including WordPress, and anyone who wants email hosting @ your domain.
  • Unlimited Websites
  • Free Domain included
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • WordPress Pre-Installed
  • NEW Free Automated WordPress Migrations
  • NEW WP Website Builder
  • Fast SSD Storage
  • Free SSL Certificate
  • Unlimited Email @ Your Domain

Shared Starter

VPS

Dedicated

DreamPress

That's amazing mate.
Even shared profits with those referral links.
Excuse me for asking, is there something wrong with that? I have been using that hosting for years, that the recommendation is worth something, is there something wrong?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock