• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best Hosting Provider Under <$50 Per Year

This one is still good on a budget www.crazydomains.in
Their cheapest web hosting plans for 1 year is $5 per month. That´s NOT affordable hosting. There are plenty of better options for that price.
try Namecheap and hostingraja.
My site was hosted with Namecheap under their Cloud-based hosting plan. I decide it to renew with Namecheap but downgrading to their Stellar plan.

Thanks guys!

I am using hostarmada currently,
reason - free domain
aweosme support
multiple datacenter locations

Ps- if you can wait, u can get 2yr hosting for 50$ with free domain renewal which itself will cost like 20$ around for 2yrs.

they are turning 1yr soon and going to give great discount.

i can offer you 10gb ssd with unlimited installs for $50us a year. direct admin hosting and litespeed. I do not offer cloudlinux but all servers run on the latest php.. check my site out overmill.com

Im using www.hostinger.com (0.99$ Mo) And pretty happy with server speed + free domain name with free SSL. I bought second plan and its really good.

But if you are using e-commerce website it's better to buy bluehost plan or better plan from hostinger.

i can offer you 10gb ssd with unlimited installs for $50us a year. direct admin hosting and litespeed. I do not offer cloudlinux but all servers run on the latest php.. check my site out overmill.com
wow your site is prettty slooooooow, if your hosting is the same god forbid, if i ever need to buy from.

If you don't care about the panel there are providers like hostkoala, linveo who provide directadmin panel with litespeed server cheap like $8-12 a year. If you need cpanel you can check hostwasp.net, ethernetserver, milesweb.in they are quite cheap

As the title says, I am looking for the best and fastest hosting service for under $50 per year.

I am fully aware these won´t be the best and fastest hosting plan in the market but I am looking into the "cheapest" bracket for the fastest hosting provider, is that simple.

I am currently using the Namecheap cloud business stellar plan and even though I love Namecheap and never had any issues in the past year their renewal prices are too high for me at the moment.

I will be using the hosting for mostly small blogs, affiliate niche sites, landing pages, etc., and also I will need the plan to allow me to host around 3 to 5 domains.

So, what are your recommendations?
If you wouldn't mine just want to ask a personal question on you thread brother 😃

I had a shared hosting plan on bluehost which is hosting my 3 websites and disk space they e using is (15 GB). Now next month I had to renew my hosting for apprx $ 200/yr

So should I choose to migrate to namecheap and opt for Shared hosting ( cloud stellar business plan) as I have heard to much negative about bluehost (about EIG company grp) etc.

Any suggestions would be welcome 😊.

If you wouldn't mine just want to ask a personal question on you thread brother 😃

I had a shared hosting plan on bluehost which is hosting my 3 websites and disk space they e using is (15 GB). Now next month I had to renew my hosting for apprx $ 200/yr

So should I choose to migrate to namecheap and opt for Shared hosting ( cloud stellar business plan) as I have heard to much negative about bluehost (about EIG company grp) etc.

Any suggestions would be welcome 😊.
First of all, If you´re 100% serious about building an online business I highly recommend staying away from shared hosting plans. Your clients and visitors deserve better.

Secondly, If you have the budget to cover the $200 per year for hosting I highly recommend Cloudways.

I am NOT going to try to sell it by saying it´s the best hosting or the most cost-effective solution on the market because I gain nothing from it but, it is one of the best options and alternatives out there you can find for your money.

At $15-$16 per month, you will have access to much faster, robust, and secure servers than with Bluehost or Namecheap.

Ever since I switched over from Namecheap due to several SEO buddies recommendations I have NOT regretted my decision.

Reactions: sasuke uchiha
First of all, If you´re 100% serious about building an online business I highly recommend staying away from shared hosting plans. Your clients and visitors deserve better.

Secondly, If you have the budget to cover the $200 per year for hosting I highly recommend Cloudways.

I am NOT going to try to sell it by saying it´s the best hosting or the most cost-effective solution on the market because I gain nothing from it but, it is one of the best options and alternatives out there you can find for your money.

At $15-$16 per month, you will have access to much faster, robust, and secure servers than with Bluehost or Namecheap.

Ever since I switched over from Namecheap due to several SEO buddies recommendations I have NOT regretted my decision.
Thanks a lot

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock