• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best Hosting Provider Under <$50 Per Year

Excuse me for asking, is there something wrong with that? I have been using that hosting for years, that the recommendation is worth something, is there something wrong?

You didn't suggest anything as you just listed all the services provided by the company, what you did is called (bs) affiliate marketing.

• Haha
Reactions: RogerM and ysalek
You didn't suggest anything as you just listed all the services provided by the company, what you did is called (bs) affiliate marketing.
I log into Dreamhost the same way, the discount comes from an affiliate. If I enter without having an affiliate above, I pay the normal price. It is easy to criticize without knowing.
It seems to me the best hosting in many aspects, it is unlimited and you can also host the sites you want.

I log into Dreamhost the same way, the discount comes from an affiliate. If I enter without having an affiliate above, I pay the normal price. It is easy to criticize without knowing.
It seems to me the best hosting in many aspects, it is unlimited and you can also host the sites you want.

ffs, you don't seem to know anything neither about hosting or the rules of the place you're writing those poems of yours.

As the title says, I am looking for the best and fastest hosting service for under $50 per year.

I am fully aware these won´t be the best and fastest hosting plan in the market but I am looking into the "cheapest" bracket for the fastest hosting provider, is that simple.

I am currently using the Namecheap cloud business stellar plan and even though I love Namecheap and never had any issues in the past year their renewal prices are too high for me at the moment.

I will be using the hosting for mostly small blogs, affiliate niche sites, landing pages, etc., and also I will need the plan to allow me to host around 3 to 5 domains.

So, what are your recommendations?

You can try: ...
They have cheap hosting starting from 1.49$ per month and they even offer free website hosting
In terms of speed it is good and working like it should works

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my own VPS server running Hestia panel. I can find a convenient plan at a good price. Write in private.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock