• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best hosting for a software site in india

Best hosting site in india

• Hostinger

• Siteground

• Namecheap

• A2hosting

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.

sumitnain

Dec 28, 2020
Hey, i am from india and i want to launch a website which is about software selling.

I finalize all the things like name of website, amount of pages, type of pages, etc.

But i am a bit confused about hosting so i wanna you guys please suggest me best hosting site for my software site in reasonable price in india.

Also please suggest me plan name.

Note: Please also suggest me some blogging courses and affiliate marketing courses.

Thanks in advance

Hey, i am from india and i want to launch a website which is about software selling.

I finalize all the things like name of website, amount of pages, type of pages, etc.

But i am a bit confused about hosting so i wanna you guys please suggest me best hosting site for my software site in reasonable price in india.

Also please suggest me plan name.

Note: Please also suggest me some blogging courses and affiliate marketing courses.

Thanks in advance

I am also from India, i am using hostinger premium plan shared hosting for my website. It is good for blogging, and if you want to go for selling products then I would suggest to go with cloud storage startup plan it is good for online products selling. Moreover siteground is best hosting but it price is high that's why I choose hostinger. ☺️✌🏻

Reactions: sumitnain
I've only used Hostinger, Namecheap, A2Hosting. That too quite some time ago except Namecheap. Namecheap had some problems with their servers a couple of weeks ago. Constant downtimes and slowness. A2 Hosting is in the same boat.

So you can either try Hostinger or Siteground (If it meets your budget). You can also take a look at VoxVM. We have affordable plans starting from just $1.99 per month, with more than enough resourceses for a website like yours. Feel free to PM me if anything.

I am also from India, i am using hostinger premium plan shared hosting for my website. It is good for blogging, and if you want to go for selling products then I would suggest to go with cloud storage startup plan it is good for online products selling. Moreover siteground is best hosting but it price is high that's why I choose hostinger. ☺✌🏻

Thanks for this information brother, now i can a better hosting plan because of you.

I am not selling products on my site, i am giving information about the products and gather information like contact details.

And then recommend products where they buy.

So i think premium shared hosting plan is better for me and its affordable.

Thanks a lot again bro ❤️❤️

Reactions: GSP
Thanks for this information brother, now i can a better hosting plan because of you.

I am not selling products on my site, i am giving information about the products and gather information like contact details.

Thanks a lot again bro ❤❤

Always Welcome ;)

Thanks a lot again bro ❤❤

Well, not to rain on the parade here, but, do take a close look at the renewal amounts for Hostingr.

Someone recently did a painful move away for Hostingr as the monthly racked up to 4K+Taxes with constant downtime with tech limitations.

Just looked at VoxVM and things look quite legit and affordable. Plus, since you are just starting out, you can check out the Hostingr Performace at in.000webhost.com as it's their 0 Cost offering. The performance of their Servers is same.

Again, your biggest concern should be tech and marketing, not Hosting. You can always migrate using tons of plugins out there.

My 2 cents man, Cheers

Reactions: newbi3
Well, not to rain on the parade here, but, do take a close look at the renewal amounts for Hostingr.

Someone recently did a painful move away for Hostingr as the monthly racked up to 4K+Taxes with constant downtime with tech limitations.

Just looked at VoxVM and things look quite legit and affordable. Plus, since you are just starting out, you can check out the Hostingr Performace at in.000webhost.com as it's their 0 Cost offering. The performance of their Servers is same.

Again, your biggest concern should be tech and marketing, not Hosting. You can always migrate using tons of plugins out there.

My 2 cents man, Cheers

If you do not i am from india and voxvm does not provide survices in india this is for uk so don't recommend me voxvm

Thanks for your answer

Reactions: GSP
If you do not i am from india and voxvm does not provide survices in india this is for uk so don't recommend me voxvm

Thanks for your answer

Honestly what difference its gonna make? UK is a great server location for most of the Asian countries. Low network latency. Use Cloudflare and you are good to go.

Lots of things to consider when looking for a host. But if you are just looking at the server location, idk. (I guess you are not that much tech savvy)

Anyhoo it's up for you 😌

Thanks for your answer
Hi,

If you are looking at an India location, we have Mumbai, Google Cloud.
PM me your requirements, and I will suggest something suitable for you!

Honestly what difference its gonna make? UK is a great server location for most of the Asian countries. Low network latency. Use Cloudflare and you are good to go.

Lots of things to consider when looking for a host. But if you are just looking at the server location, idk. (I guess you are not that much tech savvy)

Anyhoo it's up for you 😌

Lol, the OP had come here seeking hosting advise. Now, the Guy is recommending/approving/disapproving hosting services. What goes around, comes around :)

• Haha
Reactions: newbi3
I've used a2, namecheap, godaddy, siteground, digital ocean and cloudways.

Digital ocean is quick and cheap but you need to know what you're doing. Be prepared for a lot of CLI.
Cloudways is also quick and cheap but doesn't come with cPanel. Neither does Digital Ocean.

A2 and namecheap are kind of in the same boat. Nothing too special but didn't face any issues either. (Except for autoSSL issue one time with A2)

GoDaddy is something i absolutely hate with a passion. If a client tells me they want hosting on GoDaddy, it makes me reconsider the entire project. Their customer service is absolute trash. I end up contacting them 5+ times for each issue and multiple times I have had to explain basic stuff to their support staff like how upload limit and memory limit are 2 completely different things.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock