• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

best host & domaine for the price

yarazamto

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I am new here, just wondering what is the best web hosting and domain name quality for the price.
thank you so much for the suggestions!
best regards.

Hello there,

I've been with Namecheap for a very long time (decade!) so I can vote this one up. They often have a good deals for domain where you can get the com for cheap.

As for hosting, it's really depend on your need. I personally use my local hosting for my needs and never have a problem. They are obviously no match with the world class player like bluehost, liquidweb, wpengine, etc. But it's enough for me and it's cheaper.

I'm voting for internet.bs (redirecting to https://internetbs.net/ now).
They are a no BS registar with a straight forward management interface, good prices. At least for me - I have been using them for over 4 years and I slowly moved LOTS of the domains I manage over there.
Hope this helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock