• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best Free Netflix Alternatives?

Check out Troypoint. The site has a ton of information on streaming services and how tos.

If you're technically inclined then Kodi with Seren,
The really good add-ons like Venom, Fen and Oath are now dead but someone always resurrects a fork. But check addons4kodi on Reddit for info on that.

And if you want a simpler solution then TeaTV or BeeTV. A lot of the greats were also recently shut down.

Then there's Syncler which is very nice and probably closest to Netflix in how the app works. but you need to pay for Syncler+. But it's not expensive.

For all of the above you'll want to subscribe to real-debrid. It's only 4eur for 30 days, 9 eur for 90.
But it'll get you a ton of premium links and if you use that there's no need for a VPN. Also it lets you unlock premium file sharing links from services like Rapidgator.

I have a stunning solution to you all!

Its just way better then anything else. Forget torrents, forget mega nz downloads, forget netflix.

MovieBoxPro is the answer. Streaming on demand service.
It is invite only, absolutely free (also offers premium extremely cheap), there is modded apk around (i can share if you want)

I can invite I think, just PM. - No I cannot, I can only invite 1 person. But if you use mod apk and login, you can actually log in from then on anywhere, anytime. Thats a workaround.

Seriously though, HUGE collection of tv shows, movies, subtitles, multilang etc, and it just works. Doesnt lag, doesnt wait for seeders, it is streaming on demand.

I always test services by searching for a forgotten titles, but MovieBoxPro just passed this extremely hard test.

Reddit has community and you can find invites, info and everything there too

Last edited:
check out 30nama .com, I can help you to create and payments there. its way more better than netflix. just right click and translate to english

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock