Best East Asia Hosting Provider (Location: HongKong, Japan, Singapore, Korea)

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please give me a suggestion which is the best East Asian unmanaged cloud vps provider

• Total voters

ctgvn

Oct 15, 2019
VIETNAM
dubistore.me
Can anyone give me a suggestion which is the best East Asian Unmanaged Cloud VPS Provider because I intend to transfer all my websites from shared hosting to VPS in July. Thanks & Hope you have a nice weekend :D

itspathanofficial

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Mar 26, 2020
India
www.wearchief.com
I bet linode is 100% better than any unmanaged cloud hosting, i did practical on everything with linode vs vultr vs digital ocean and linode was the fastest and reliable.

• Love
Reactions: ctgvn

itspathanofficial

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Mar 26, 2020
India
www.wearchief.com
@itspathanofficial Yeah, but where the datacenter location you choose :D

I hesitate between Japan & Singapore. Do you know which is faster ?
Do not hesitate to choose singapore if you have this data center.

Data centers in singapore are so much reliable, i never used japan due to trust issues, i really do not have trust japan data centers even it stands at number 3 in the top ten lists of best data centers in world.

Singapore is on number 2.

nobs

Jun 26, 2020
babiato.co
Hi there
You guys do not forget UpCloud, apparently faster than any cloud provider out there, according to people's test on yt and to upcloud saying.
Online, a 25$ credit coupon can be used but must fill 10$ to get it.

In any way, there is no best or faster, it all depends on what you do with, where you are, your local network etc.

Cheers.

ctgvn

Oct 15, 2019
VIETNAM
dubistore.me
Hi there
You guys do not forget UpCloud, apparently faster than any cloud provider out there, according to people's test on yt and to upcloud saying.
Online, a 25$ credit coupon can be used but must fill 10$ to get it.

In any way, there is no best or faster, it all depends on what you do with, where you are, your local network etc.

Cheers.
It is used for small & moderate ecommerce shop of my customers by using 100% Wordpress. My local network in Vietnam. Moreover, I have some speedtest result on some VPS Provider whose datacenter are located in some countries I mentioned before. The result is disparate from 10-15% so I need to ask for more reviews :D

nobs

Jun 26, 2020
babiato.co
It is used for small & moderate ecommerce shop of my customers by using 100% Wordpress. My local network in Vietnam. Moreover, I have some speedtest result on some VPS Provider whose datacenter are located in some countries I mentioned before. The result is disparate from 10-15% so I need to ask for more reviews :D
Hi
Half of the time or more, it is not about the server power or the server location, it is about the website.
So make sure your website is very well optimized.

Two days ago, for testing, I moved one of my sites that has 99% on google and 98 on Gtmetrix from a 1GB 1CPU server to a 4GB 2CPU premium Intel VPS in the same location... The results were almost the same, almost nothing changed...
So basically that means that the site was optimized at the maximum it can be and 4x time power doesn't change a thing... Well at least concerning speed.

Cheers.
NoBs

ctgvn

Oct 15, 2019
VIETNAM
dubistore.me
Yeah, I know clearly what you mean @nobs :D

I have 1 month left in A2Hosting. All my websites PS are approx between 85 to 94 score however I want to transfer to VPS for eleminating some shared hosting restriction

nobs

Jun 26, 2020
babiato.co
Well, you have one month to test and decide.

Vultr has a $100 free credit coupon to use in 60 days.
DigitalOcean has $100 for 60 days too.
In my signature, you find a $50 credit coupon for Cloudways, but I think it is limited for you as a host.
UpCloud has 3 days trial, $25 credit, must op up $10.
Linode has $100 for 60 days too.
Contabo and Kamatera, well use the money-back guarantee time to test.

So basically, stop asking here, and start your tests right away to find what suits you the best.
Hope this helps.

• Love
Reactions: ctgvn