• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best CRM - Perfex, Rise or Grow?

CRM of Choice

• Total voters

WhiteFluffyPuppy

Babiato Lover
Sep 18, 2020
Planet Babiato
Hello everyone.
I'm looking to use a CRM soon, and I'm curious to know which CRM the community thinks is the best. I installed Perfex and Rise in the past but never used them, and I'm thinking of buying one of them someday. I walked away from Perfex which looked intense because they didn't have recurring invoices at the time. Rise, on the other hand, offered recurring invoice, and had an appealing UI.
I made a poll based on three main CRMs (Perfex, Rise, and Grow), although there may be others you can suggest for the survey.
Please share what makes your CRM of choice the best and also vote.
Thank you for your time.

Reactions: Iron-Man
i prefer perfex.....having the right add on modules, it can perform wonders.
The problem, as you have said, is, having the right add-ons. These are extra costs and more moving parts (dealing with more than one developer in case of compatibility issues).
Perfex reminds me of WordPress in which more plugins can make it perform wonders.

I like everything I need to be in one place if I can help it.
By the way, have you used the others? I'm thinking of going with Rise CRM.

true....
The problem, as you have said, is, having the right add-ons. These are extra costs and more moving parts (dealing with more than one developer in case of compatibility issues).
Perfex reminds me of WordPress in which more plugins can make it perform wonders.

I like everything I need to be in one place if I can help it.
By the way, have you used the others? I'm thinking of going with Rise CRM.

I just came across Grow crm. Looks like Perfex is still a better choice for later expansion. Many modules are developed, integration with Woocommerce is an advantage, adding SMS channels to take care of customers,...

I just came across Grow crm. Looks like Perfex is still a better choice for later expansion. Many modules are developed, integration with Woocommerce is an advantage, adding SMS channels to take care of customers,...
I agree with you, Perfex is a beast and is solid.
Even though its UI is not as modern as Rise, I can still live with that. However, Perfex doesn't allow you to set and send out email notifications to customers days before the payment date, and they haven't bothered to add that feature all these years. This is my frustration with them! 😔

That is the MAIN reason I haven't bought it and will be buying Rise instead.

Even though its UI is not as modern as Rise, I can still live with that. However, Perfex doesn't allow you to set and send out email notifications to customers days before the payment date, and they haven't bothered to add that feature all these years. This is my frustration with them! 😔

They do have a separate module for your requirement. You might wanna have a look at:

I think that should help.

They do have a separate module for your requirement. You might wanna have a look at:

I think that should help.

Thank you for the tip. I've already gone with RISE. It's a shame that Perfex's devs are not as proactive as they ought to be about keeping tabs on the addons created by other devs. If they were more proactive, they would earn, and the supporting devs would also earn.

Reactions: thelew99

The interface of RISE is quite good, I think it will be customizing on Perfex, which is quite easy.
I need to closely link with SMS & woocommerce. Rese is pretty limited :(

Reactions: thelew99
The interface of RISE is quite good, I think it will be customizing on Perfex, which is quite easy.
I need to closely link with SMS & woocommerce. Rese is pretty limited :(
We want things for different reasons, and between Rise and Perfex, Rise had a solution to what I was looking for and implemented it. People had asked the Perfex team about early invoice notifications for a long time, but they did not bother to implement it or refer prospective buyers to an addon that @webhugo recently informed me of. They should think of hiring him as their sales magnet.

I may consider switching to Perfex in the future if the switch is easy to do, but not now.

i will recommend perfex if you are looking to explore more and indepth
I certainly agree with you and everyone who are voting for Perfex. Like I said earlier I had gone with Rise because I got a better response and thought it provided a key feature I needed which I later learned Perfex had an addon that could do it.
Will it be easy to switch to Perfex in the future, what do you think?

My biggest constrain to not go with Perfex was the fact that I run a small PC repair shop and sometimes I have some walking clients etc. that are not having a company or so. In Perfex (about a year ago at least) when you add a customer, it needs to be a member of a company. So to avoid this inconvenience, I was told to either create a :WALKIN: company and assign all the users to it, or there were some settings which made the company field not required but I still had to add the name of the person as a company and as a payee.
I can't speak much about Rise, but I can tell that it is gaining speed and am myself considering switching from GrowCRM to Rise.
It was quite educative to find out that PERFEX has moved forward with some extra plugins and I might give it a shot and re-evaluate.

One thing to consider is the number of plugins/modules one would require to achieve the so called "perfect state" as sometimes if the functionality of one CRM is allowing you to pay X-amount of money and be ready but another requires X*2 or even 3 to include missing functionality as modules, then it would be just a matter of reasonability or personal preference of GUI, developers, support etc.
I wish Rise CRM was built under Laravel as it is my framework of choice and I might have borrowed some of the code for my other projects and ideas, but seems like most of the devs these days pick CodeIgniter as it is faster to develop and is a common startup for India and several other countries (no disrespect to people using it of course).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock