• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best and Managed Vps Hosting

asifshaikhtsn

Jan 8, 2021
i want to Move my Website From Shared Hosting to Vps Hosting and i don't have Coding Knowledge also so please Suggest me Some Good managed hosting Provider.
I Set 3 to 4 hosting provider but i m confused that which provide is choose.

1.Hostinger VPS Hosting
2.Digitialocean Hosting
3. Ovhcloud Hosting
4..NameCheap VPS Hosting

My Budget is also NOT SO Much That's why i Set THis 4 Hosting but then also Confuse in this 4 hosting. Please Suggest me What is Do.

Note : Don't Dry to Sell Your Personal Hosting and please Suggest me then, only when you have Experience with that hosting provider.

Thankh in Advance

Digital ocean
ovhcloud is okay meaning you will be managing it all by yourself.. but if you want the company to manage it for you.. you can then chose any of the other two above

Those are not even managed vps provider, if you git any package from vultr you have to take care your server

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock