• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bellows Pro - WP Accordion Menu from the makers of UberMenu (Seven Spark)

Bellows Pro - WP Accordion Menu from the makers of UberMenu (Seven Spark) v1.3

No permission to download

OnlyJesusSaves

Trusted Uploader
Feb 26, 2020
ThePerfectWill submitted a new resource:

Bellows Pro - WP Accordion Menu from the makers of UberMenu (Seven Spark) - A highly flexible, customizable, and full-featured Wordpress accordion menu

1584956854458.png

If you have questions about this resource, please ask.

Documentation: https://sevenspark.com/docs/bellows
Wordpress Free Version: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bellows-accordion-menu/

FEATURES
  • Display your hierarchical content in style with this excellent accordion menu
  • Allow your customers to quickly drill down directly to the...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: mudasir and Babak
Hi. I didn't renew the license and not sure if there has been an update. You would have to show me the update notice, and preferably the changelog for it... do you have that?

Sorry for the delay. I don't remember getting your comment @mudasir but the changelog on the site still shows no further update than this v1.2.1, which is this plugin's version.

See screenshot...

1623073092449.png

Hi. I didn't renew the license and not sure if there has been an update. You would have to show me the update notice, and preferably the changelog for it... do you have that?

Sorry for the delay. I don't remember getting your comment @mudasir but the changelog on the site still shows no further update than this v1.2.1, which is this plugin's version.

See screenshot...

1623073092449.png

Hi, Thanks for the reply, bro. You're right. It's still in v1.2.1 at their website.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
Hi, Thanks for the reply, bro. You're right. It's still in v1.2.1 at their website.
Ok, cool!

Well, I'm not sure how often it needs updated. Severspark does good work and had experience with Ubermenu for a long time, and the Ubermenu plugin after awhile didn't need as many updates because there weren't as many conflicts with it and had all the expected features.

So that's a little of what I expect from the Bellows plugin too... but also I don't know how much Bellows is used today. So I don't know if it lacks updates or just does't need them lol. :)

Thanks for the feedback again! Appreciate you @mudasir ❤️

• Love
Reactions: mudasir and Babak
OnlyJesusSaves updated Bellows Pro - WP Accordion Menu from the makers of UberMenu (Seven Spark) with a new update entry:

Bellows Pro - WP Accordion Menu - v1.3

v1.3
  • Feature: Current Associated Term Highlighting (highlight as current terms in the menu associated with the current page)
  • Feature: Collapse on mobile option (toggle to reveal mobile menu)
  • Feature: Tree mode (toggles on left edge, aligned to text), including Tree skin
  • Feature: Vertical and Horizontal padding settings for top level and submenu items
  • Feature: Configurable Submenu Indent setting
  • Feature: Configurable Submenu Slide Speed setting
  • Feature...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Dobby
v1.4

• Feature: [Pro] Menu Section functionality (display just a section of a menu, based on a root, which can be dynamically determined)
  • Feature: Add aria-label to submenu toggle buttons
  • Feature: Add filters for submenu toggle icons and content
  • Fix: Radio toggle alignment in Customizer settings
  • Fix: Checkbox settings in Customizer
  • Fix: [Pro] Responsive & Mobile tab contents not displaying in pro
  • Fix: [Pro] Pass 'counts' attribute to bellows_terms shortcode
  • Fix: Properly echo toggle when menu is also echoed rather than returned

Is this available?

v1.4.2

• Requirement Update: Minimum PHP version to 7.4 (current support through 8.1)
  • Feature: [Pro] New Order By option for Autopopulated Terms Menu: Meta Term Order (supports WooCommerce custom Product Category ordering)
  • Enhancement: Current submenus expanded by default rather than animating open on page load
  • Fix: Walker start_el arguments default type to stdClass instead of array
  • Fix: [Pro] Duplicate Autopopulation corner case
  • Fix: Undefined variable corner case

Reactions: KuraMiYanko2
Version 1.4.3 Released, please update!

1.4.3​

• Security: Fix XSS vulnerability — Authenticated (Contributor+) Stored cross-site scripting via shortcode

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock