• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
register a new user and assign admin rights in database.
I've calculated all the steps and registered a new user and changed the access to admin in the database but still can't log in.

please how to enter admin panel

Moderators should clean up the forum thread from the constant monotonous requests of newcomers who are too lazy to read what has been described many times. I propose to pin message that there are a lot of useful things on belloo.ru/faq.html and belloo.ru/settings.html about installation and settings of Belloo :)
This website is not working. belloo.ru

So. As I see, the updated version of nulled from Ukplayer (links to which are available here), It does NOT generate new fakes (after registering a new user from this user's city), but uses fakes "from the USA" already available in the database (starting from version 4.2.7.7).
The one who needs more number of fakes or fakes from certain (other) cities, countries - must remember about this.

Hello, Can you share the updated files please? I am a veteran user, since the collapse of the web I lost my privileges, but with this new account I already meet the requirements..

So. As I see, the updated version of nulled from Ukplayer (links to which are available here), It does NOT generate new fakes (after registering a new user from this user's city), but uses fakes "from the USA" already available in the database (starting from version 4.2.7.7).
The one who needs more number of fakes or fakes from certain (other) cities, countries - must remember about this.

As i explained , step back and just look at the files you will see the problem :)

i figured out why the login page was blank. if you are using any landing themes apart from the default, you might face this issue if you turn on facebook plugin. i have facebook connect plugin has a bug so best bet is turn it off if you want to use the new landing themes

As i explained , step back and just look at the files you will see the problem :)
I don't understand, why speak in riddles?
I set up automatic credits for you (no riddles), I gave you (free) Live Mingle (no riddles). Or give me the correct file (with the generation of new fakes) or say "I don't have the right file, let's think together."

I don't understand, why speak in riddles?
I set up automatic credits for you (no riddles), I gave you (free) Live Mingle (no riddles). Or give me the correct file (with the generation of new fakes) or say "I don't have the right file, let's think together."

No riddle just look at the files , I’m not posting any fixes , I asked everyone not to shared the decode connect for the latest version why I try and track who is selling the script for over $600 and not even saying thanks , and it still got posted 🙂

The plugin you give me for a friend don’t even work , I don’t use belloo script and I don’t have a live site , I was just doing the script to be a nice person and help people out on here 🙂

Last edited:
who is selling the script for over $600 and not even saying thanks ... plugin you give me for a friend don’t even work

I see that the referral price (of the author) is 343 euros (Regular) and 803 euros (Extended). But that doesn't mean you have to buy them. What is confusing you?
If you say your nulled script is good, show it to everyone or stop saying "the script works correctly". This is not true. Say that you (like everyone here) will somehow improve it.
I gave you original author plugins (I'm about Live Mingo) "as is". I have told (to you) many times, that the author deliberately introduces errors, there in order to correct them (for an extra monye).

Now I'm posting it to everyone, for free (as Live Stream already posted), in the hope that we can fix it together.
(Let's see how many people those who barked here download it.)
We can see together (very interesting for me) how many motherfuckers will say "thank you" for me after this. :)

Attachments

• belloo_live_mingle_full.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aldy28224
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock