• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
The sound did not appear.
Who will repair (fixit) video calls with sound, I will send ChatRoulette to him

Another user said tested the video call mobile version between two android phones it works just with sound there is some problem
Yes. I hope that users (ho need ChatRoulette) help for all us (they will fix the code, create an algorithm of actions for performance) with videocall sound.

How comes you can’t find the latest nulled version anywhere ??

A town in the Western American steppe. Saloon. Two cowboys, a local and a visitor, are sitting at the table and drinking whiskey. Suddenly, someone rushes down the street at great speed, firing pistols in all directions. In the saloon, no one leads with their ears. Visiting local: — Bill? "Yes, Harry?" What was it, Bill? “It was Elusive Joe, Harry. “Why is he called Elusive Joe, Bill?” “Because no one has caught him yet, Harry. "Why hasn't anyone caught him yet, Bill?" "Because nobody cares about him, Harry."

About audio (in videocall), my suspicions.
In previous versions of Belloo, there was a fine-tuning of video calls on the service https://www.heroku.com/pricing Now (in current versions) I see this resource in the author's engine only in the database (in "config" and in "plugins_settings_values"). Its default demopds.herokuapp.com
I guess author's App Type - "Free and Hobby" otherwise it would have gone broke a long time ago. https://www.heroku.com/pricing/estimates/ I think if this is the case, then heroku should somehow incentivize users to buy their "non-hobby" packages, possibly degrading the quality (muting the sound). An option would be to buy a non-free package on heroku and register your app in the database and see the result.

Has anyone tested this path?

Audio and video are never transmitted directly from browser to browser. There is always a server somewhere between them, the stream from the transmitting camera is written to it in the form of flv, and the receiving device simply reads the video file recorded on the server. The most popular servers are red5 and flash media server. To set up the transfer of the stream, you first need to know the path to the server, and secondly, there must be configuration files in the appropriate folder. If there is no desire to raise your server, then you need to write an email to the owner of the server you are talking about, explain the situation and ask if his server is configured to transfer from your script. If he answers positively, then in this version it will work.

Attachments

• rtmp00.gif
    rtmp00.gif
    32.3 KB · Views: 11
Audio and video are never transmitted directly from browser to browser. There is always a server somewhere between them, the stream from the transmitting camera is written to it in the form of flv, and the receiving device simply reads the video file recorded on the server. The most popular servers are red5 and flash media server. To set up the transfer of the stream, you first need to know the path to the server, and secondly, there must be configuration files in the appropriate folder. If there is no desire to raise your server, then you need to write an email to the owner of the server you are talking about, explain the situation and ask if his server is configured to transfer from your script. If he answers positively, then in this version it will work.

Yes millcast is the middle server that handles all the streams

Laptop to laptop work perfect
iPhone to laptop work with 80% of iPhone
Android to android or iPhone has the problem

But the original dev does explain this one his website it’s made original for laptop to laptop not mobile phone as it using the free millcast account

There are other paid services like millcast where it would work on mobile phone but the original dev doesn’t want to change it

About audio (in videocall), my suspicions.
In previous versions of Belloo, there was a fine-tuning of video calls on the service https://www.heroku.com/pricing Now (in current versions) I see this resource in the author's engine only in the database (in "config" and in "plugins_settings_values"). Its default demopds.herokuapp.com
I guess author's App Type - "Free and Hobby" otherwise it would have gone broke a long time ago. https://www.heroku.com/pricing/estimates/ I think if this is the case, then heroku should somehow incentivize users to buy their "non-hobby" packages, possibly degrading the quality (muting the sound). An option would be to buy a non-free package on heroku and register your app in the database and see the result.

Just what I was saying 3 days ago 🙂

Ok thank you. I used (in the topic) a search by the words "videocall", "heroku" and "millicast" and did not find any messages (except my owns). Maybe the forum is still buggy (or I was inattentive).

I have been in this community since 2020 since much data was deleted, can you please help me to run this component, I would be very grateful, part of the recorded contributions I can make to you

• Love
Reactions: Gdomar and Terrypo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock