• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
The script has a license and encoded from the original dev
Did you launch it? All three?

In the description on the sites where these links are located, it is written that these are nulled versions.
I didn't run it, but I don't think that someone posted the original script and wrote "nulled"

Do not think that you are some kind of genius and no one except you can remove the protection of scripts

Reactions: Megabet
Hello everyone.

Where in the code does the image quality deteriorate? I looked at the plugin settings and did not find a place where you can specify the image quality that the user will see.

Did you launch it? All three?

In the description on the sites where these links are located, it is written that these are nulled versions.
I didn't run it, but I don't think that someone posted the original script and wrote "nulled"

Do not think that you are some kind of genius and no one except you can remove the protection of scripts

Yes lots of people use nulled , but they get it here first 🤣

To answer your question YES I’m 1 of the only people on the internet that nulls this script and I was 1 of the first to do it, and I have been doing this t for over 2 years so you can’t tell me 🤣

When I don’t update this thread you will not see the update no where else on the internet , around 2/3 weeks after I update it then it’s everywhere

I’m not a genius 🤣 just hating seeing people sell it without even saying thanks

How comes you can’t find the latest nulled version anywhere ??

Anyway I’m not asking for nothing for myself just help other people out on here

why is that so bad

I think I mite just make the requirements a bit bigger now

Maybe 6 months mins on here don’t you think that sounds better 🤣🤣

Yes lots of people use nulled , but they get it here first 🤣

To answer your question YES I’m 1 of the only people on the internet that nulls this script and I was 1 of the first to do it,

When I don’t update this thread you will not see the update no where else on the internet , around 2/3 weeks after I update it then it’s everywhere

I’m not a genius 🤣 just hating seeing people sell it without even saying thanks

How comes you can’t find the latest nulled version anywhere ??

Anyway I’m not asking for nothing for myself just help other people out on here

why is that so bad

I think I mite just make the requirements a bit bigger now

Maybe 6 months mins on here don’t you think that sounds better 🤣🤣
Please don't do that, I guess you are a good man 😂

The client say (latest version of script) has no sound for video calls. Have you checked your video calls, any ideas?

I removed the ellipsis from the profile
File: mobile/js/controllers.js
Line: 1089

Alterei a forma como aparecia o select do perfil
Arquivo: mobile/js/controllers.js
Linha: 1089

Before (antes)
$scope.noData = '...';

Now (agora)
$scope.noData = 'Selecione';

Attachments

• forum001.jpg
    forum001.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: MasterX
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock