• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
I have some question concerning the video call option which i tried to ask you each time without having a priced answer

1- why when I launch a video call everything is displayed correctly but in the end the user doesn't receive any calls
2- why isn't a chmp available in the admin panel: Plugins/Software/Videochat to add "herokuapp" settings
3- is it possible to launch video calls from a computer to a phone (mobile version) without any problem in the situation is everything correctly installed
I thank you in advance

Read the update requirements
Yes, I am aware that to receive an update, you need to be on the site for 30 days and have 10 likes. And I even saw the message why you decided to do so.
But not everyone on this forum wants to get your nulled script and republish/ put up for sale on another site.
I am a developer, I have been trying to run this script on my domain for 3 days. At first I tried to run it through xampp, but I got a php error. Then I managed to run the script on the domain and update it to version 3.4.3, but with an outdated file connect.php , since decoded cennect.php I didn't find it. I'm not going to sell something to someone or take it outside the babiato site, I just want to run the script without errors.

Moreover, the file connect.php we have already posted it in this post, but for some reason an error appears when trying to download it.

Yes, I am aware that to receive an update, you need to be on the site for 30 days and have 10 likes. And I even saw the message why you decided to do so.
But not everyone on this forum wants to get your nulled script and republish/ put up for sale on another site.
I am a developer, I have been trying to run this script on my domain for 3 days. At first I tried to run it through xampp, but I got a php error. Then I managed to run the script on the domain and update it to version 3.4.3, but with an outdated file connect.php , since decoded cennect.php I didn't find it. I'm not going to sell something to someone or take it outside the babiato site, I just want to run the script without errors.

Well that’s a bit strange as you only joined here yesterday so that means the script your are trying isn’t from here as you have been trying it for 3 days

This forum is the best place in the world for real devs and all you have done it comment on this thread not 1 other 1 🙂

So that tells me you only come here for this and nothing else you haven’t even followed the site rules and made an introduction

So the answer is still no 🙂 but you can have the order version 4.2.7.7. No problem the download is above

So the answer is still no 🙂 but you can have the order version 4.2.7.7. No problem the download is above
Yes, I have carefully read about version 4.2.7.7, which is available for download. I did not understand this moment well:
go to CONFIG, Change mobile-site from local to you domain like this http://www.www.evo-tv.uk/mobile
Then do the same in SETTING Change mobile-site from local to you domain like this http://www.www.evo-tv.uk/mobile
Why exactly do I need to do this if I don't want the script to work on a subdomain?

So that tells me you only come here for this and nothing else you haven’t even followed the site rules and made an introduction
How exactly was I supposed to introduce myself? I looked at the rules of the forum and didn't find anything about it :unsure:

@ukgamer, one more question for you

How dangerous is it to install your version 4.2.7.7 and then upgrade it to version 4.3.4 via update.php files from the official website?
Yes, I understand that the update will change the file connect.php , but maybe you can leave connect.php since version 4.2.7.7 and will it work somehow? :)

Reactions: need2heal
Yes, I have carefully read about version 4.2.7.7, which is available for download. I did not understand this moment well:

Why exactly do I need to do this if I don't want the script to work on a subdomain?

How exactly was I supposed to introduce myself? I looked at the rules of the forum and didn't find anything about it :unsure:

That bit isn’t for a sub domain

Yes there is a introduction part in the rules 🙂

No you can not use the connect from 4.2.7.7 with the updates as you will lose functions

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock