• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
I wrote that I would gladly provide everything that I have to non-newcomers (who come here for freebies) and give to those who write requests to me in private (if I see that they have some kind of reputation (that they are someone then they helped.)
In this case, I can hope that it will not get (for example) to the author and he will not "close shop".

Instead of telling people to pm you , you can just restrict the download to user who have been registered for a number of day , a certain number of like or resources or them all

tell people to pm you is a big no no on here

Hello reality it's not the version v4.2.7.7 but the v4.2.7.72 Quan I go to admin is the v4.2.7.72 Thank you

Reactions: Pixelate
Hello here is the screenshot, if you can tell me where 4.2.7.7.1
thank you

Attachments

• 3867883.jpg
    3867883.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 23
I have read some of the pages on here, but unclear if the current version works well and if there's a copy of the Twigo theme ( which seems essential )

Thanks! ( I've never heard of Belloo until today, so interested to see if it's good software or not)

I have read some of the pages on here, but unclear if the current version works well and if there's a copy of the Twigo theme ( which seems essential )

Thanks! ( I've never heard of Belloo until today, so interested to see if it's good software or not)
No twigo theme isn’t essential and the script work ok

Reactions: Pixelate
... here is the screenshot, if you can tell me where 4.2.7.7.1
[fastidieux on] Look (carefully) at your screenshot. What specific numbers are written on your picture? [/fastidieux off]

... interested to see if it's good software or not
I wrote to the author on codecanyone:
"It seems that due to many errors in the script, poor quality support (the number of terrible reviews) and according to my personal (really reflecting the situation with the scrypt) statistics – TOTAL lack of user interest in the script FOR A YEAR, the project (since 2015) – died. R.I.P. Very sad." He (of course) deleted my comment.

The script available here (as is) is TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY unusable. For game only. To work with it on a real site, it needs to be repaired. It's the author's fault, I'm assuming he's selling it on purpose to have an extra $60 an hour for corrections).

Here is a list of errors (according to customers from codecanyon) of Belloo 4.2.7.x. The author (пидарас) claims to have corrected the errors (anyway, I fixed a lot). But I see that in version 4.3 he added more new (so that customers are not bored) :)))))

p.s. Twigo appeared in version 4.3 only (now I have Twigo too). Absolutely not worth attention. No changes/improvements function (script libraries for example) only appearance (html + css + pictures)

Attachments

• Belloo problems.txt
    11.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hello thank you for your comment yes jais seen specific numbers thank you, have a nice day

[fastidieux on] Look (carefully) at your screenshot. What specific numbers are written on your picture? [/fastidieux off]

"It seems that due to many errors in the script, poor quality support (the number of terrible reviews) and according to my personal (really reflecting the situation with the scrypt) statistics – TOTAL lack of user interest in the script FOR A YEAR, the project (since 2015) – died. R.I.P. Very sad." He (of course) deleted my comment.

The script available here (as is) is TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY unusable. For game only. To work with it on a real site, it needs to be repaired. It's the author's fault, I'm assuming he's selling it on purpose to have an extra $60 an hour for corrections).

Here is a list of errors (according to customers from codecanyon) of Belloo 4.2.7.x. The author (пидарас) claims to have corrected the errors (anyway, I fixed a lot). But I see that in version 4.3 he added more new (so that customers are not bored) :)))))

p.s. Twigo appeared in version 4.3 only (now I have Twigo too). Absolutely not worth attention. No changes/improvements function (script libraries for example) only appearance (html + css + pictures)
Can you share the Twigo theme, please?

Thanks so much for providing all the info. I'm not a coder so I'd likely look for another dating app / software.

I'm actually looking for something a bit more flexible like Bumble style where one can have more than option - dating, friends, or business.

Do you know of or worked with any other Dating software that you'd recommend?

Personally, I plan to fix Belloo's bugs and then publish the script for everyone (for free) on my site.
I don’t know if I have the patience, but these are my plans.

To Pixelate: sent you a pm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock