• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
you can’t keep using the old connect that why you have problems every 3 updates comes with a new connect that need to be used, not old ones

no wonder you having problems
I have NOT any problems :)))))
Looks like you're in trouble, you can't read. :) I clearly wrote that this is for 4.3.2

I used "old" connect.php at first time only (when I start instal Belloo 4.0) :) One more time: this is NEW 4.3.2 from my original, licensed EXTENDED version of Belloo.

Listen UkGamer, are you the person who uses malware? Didn't you (originally) post a script with vulnerabilities and write that "it is 100% working". Wow, I got it!

p.s. And so you defended this opinion. If I'm wrong, sorry. Sincerely. It's just that a lot of people turn to me, I don't know what to think anymore.

Last edited:
Listen UkGamer, are you the person who uses malware? Didn't you (originally) post a script with vulnerabilities and write that "it is 100% working". Wow, I got it!

p.s. And so you defended this opinion. If I'm wrong, sorry. Sincerely. It's just that a lot of people turn to me, I don't know what to think anymore.

Wow u really think I use malware , come on thats just silly talk , over 1k download and checked by admin and every mod on here and not 1 people has complained about malware

mod has check my versions inside out as they took parts from the script and use it in there own scripts

never any sign of malware

if people turn to you for help that’s great but it’s nothing to do with me no one can ever say I use malware

I do not approve and immediately apologized. Sorry again.
Just a version :rolleyes: , because "the head is spinning"

I do not approve and immediately apologized. Sorry again.
Just a version :rolleyes: , because "the head is spinning"

accept , this place has some of the best codes around and people love to help

but you have to help as well , this isn’t a exchange site

when you post stuff like I will give you this if I get that then no one will really help

accept , this place has some of the best codes around and people love to help

but you have to help as well , this isn’t a exchange site

when you post stuff like I will give you this if I get that then no one will really help

I wrote that I would gladly provide everything that I have to non-newcomers (who come here for freebies, they are too lazy to even read what has already been written on this topic) and give to those who write requests to me in private (if I see that they have some kind of reputation (that they are someone then they helped.)
In this case, I can hope that it will not get (for example) to the author and he will not "close shop".

Last edited:
Bem, esse não é o botão de download do script que está no topo do tópico
sim. É que eu vi naquela imagem o link que tinha a última versão do script, então resolvi baixar. Versão v4.2.7.7 eu já tinha baixado no botão acima. Obrigado.

I wrote that I would gladly provide everything that I have to non-newcomers (who come here for freebies) and give to those who write requests to me in private (if I see that they have some kind of reputation (that they are someone then they helped.)
In this case, I can hope that it will not get (for example) to the author and he will not "close shop".

yes again that is not how the site works

requests to message you private is not what you should be doing , and is the worse thing you can do on here and will lead to a ban

Plus as your not trusted on here not many codes will just take your word that you will give them the password

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock