• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Does anyone know how I can add live chat on bellow?
Refer to the original documentation provided by Script author on their website. This is not support area. Here people try to share the script and if you want to use it commercially, then you need to buy script from original author. Or you can ask for customization request of the script and someone may response you.

You won't get response for how to do this and that. It's beyond scope of this forum. You can hire someone for what tou want to do. I posted similar request for code customization, I didn't get response. If I get, I'll share the person's contact with you. Another way is we can team up and do the customization and split the expense.

People are still struggling with this script. Continue
The script can be installed easily and runs perfectly. People cannot expect customizations for free or spoon feeding from other members. They need to spend time on it to respond. And they say Time = Money. So you get the idea. No, I'm not trying to get custom job, just trying to say how things work.

If you get script for free, then it doesn't mean you will get other things free too. We should appreciate to those who shared the Nulled script with us without asking for money. We cannot blame them for the script.

Reactions: alter91
For me show this error bellow and appear HTTP ERROR 500

PHP:
[Sun Aug 07 15:52:05.275021 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 21224:tid 139959537223424] [client 155.155.155.155:38340] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: mysqli_connect_errno() expects exactly 0 arguments, 1 given in /home/xxxx/public_html/assets/includes/connect.php:15Stack trace:#0 /home/xxxx/public_html/assets/includes/connect.php(15): mysqli_connect_errno()#1 /home/xxx/public_html/assets/includes/core.php(4): require_once('...')#2 /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php(15): require_once('...')#3 {main} thrown in /home/xxxx/public_html/assets/includes/connect.php on line 15'

Reactions: faresfid
do fakes work on it? generated? I also noticed a problem with the transfer of coins. they do not reach the addressee.
Hello, I did all the steps accurately, but it says that it cannot connect to the database, please send the correct database for version 4.3.5, thanks

Hello, I did all the steps accurately, but it says that it cannot connect to the database, please send the correct database for version 4.3.5, thanks
I installed Hackery's version of Belloo successfully. Please try again and make sure you provide detailed info, where you get error message. Is this during installation? If Database password is wrong, its not script error. Its your password you set for Database. If you try to login as Admin, then you are giving incorrect password.
Be detailed about error, where you get it and when you get it.

I installed Hackery's version of Belloo successfully. Please try again and make sure you provide detailed info, where you get error message. Is this during installation? If Database password is wrong, its not script error. Its your password you set for Database. If you try to login as Admin, then you are giving incorrect password.
Be detailed about error, where you get it and when you get it.

Can you help me with the error I'm having?

For me show this error bellow and appear HTTP ERROR 500

PHP:
[Sun Aug 07 15:52:05.275021 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 21224:tid 139959537223424] [client 155.155.155.155:38340] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: mysqli_connect_errno() expects exactly 0 arguments, 1 given in /home/xxxx/public_html/assets/includes/connect.php:15Stack trace:#0 /home/xxxx/public_html/assets/includes/connect.php(15): mysqli_connect_errno()#1 /home/xxx/public_html/assets/includes/core.php(4): require_once('...')#2 /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php(15): require_once('...')#3 {main} thrown in /home/xxxx/public_html/assets/includes/connect.php on line 15'

You have a problem with your connect with database. Check your /assets/includes/config.php (db_host, db_name etc) settings.
Show me your website.

Hello, is there anyone who faced the problem of the live broadcast from the phone that never works and solved it?

Hi, I installed the hackery version 4.3.5, but I get on all browsers..PC, mobile am error:
"Secure Connection Failed
Error code:SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT
Please someone can give me some tips how to fx this? Thanks

Hello Iam getting issues while installing the script, please give proper instruction and steps to install please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock