• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
دعنا نصوت لقالب الهاتف المحمول الجديد (Twigo) أيضًا. نفس الشروط. 100 إعجاب وسأقوم بنشر كلمة المرور. إذا لم يكن الأمر كذلك ، فأنت لست بحاجة إلى قالب ولست بحاجة إلى إنفاق طاقتي على برنامج نصي (تصحيح أخطاء المؤلف).
Hello, has the password been given to the file or after I need it?

Reactions: faresfid
☺ Hello, you have fulfilled all conditions in a post for the source code of belloo! Please give me the source code for the latest update, please

Anyone available for customization of Bello script? I'd like to show Couple as profile when people search for couple or married and then show "In Relationship with XXXX" person, if they have relationship with other person.
You can send me quote directly as private message, if you don't want to answer here.

I'm getting a licenseError
Hello, what is this file for? What do we do with it? Would this update 4.2.X to 4.3.5, If we replace this file?
You need remove linies 12-15 and 34-121 from your file
This will not reset the script. and it's just to remove the notification that you are a pirate. there will just be a white screen and that's it. Or am I wrong?
Full Nulled Version. Just upload server.
Zip Password: babiato1
Admin login: [email protected]
Admin password: 12345baiato
Good Luck

do fakes work on it? generated? I also noticed a problem with the transfer of coins. they do not reach the addressee.
1. In hackery BD I can see ('{\"active\":0,\"reason\":\"You cant use the demo site license\"}'), in client. So generation of new fake no will work (not start). You can use old fakes from pindostan only.
2. For normal transfer of coins you need correct files on pay folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASoftware
I noticed in /requests/api.php file below code at line 24 onwards. Wanted to know whether Original Bellow Author is stealing user details or admin details in the background from our server? Why do they need belloo.date URL, once we install script on our servers? Or is that code is part of creating Fake Users?

/////// Code from Api.php file ///////

$userApi = 'https://www.belloo.date/clients/users.php?';

if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] === 'GET') {

switch (secureEncode($_GET['action'])) {
case 'login':
$email = secureEncode($_GET['login_email']);
$password = secureEncode($_GET['login_pass']);
if(isset($_GET['dID'])){
$dID = secureEncode($_GET['dID']);
} else {
$dID = 0;
}

@hackery @BellooRU @waal123 @Sa1nt

Reactions: ClefPascal
Yes, I think the author controls the vital activity of sites on his engine (at first I thought that this vulnerability have nulled version of ukgamer only, then apologized to him). I wrote about this on this forum more than once, indicating that marijuana is used to gain access by uploading a file with a php or phtml extension under the guise of a user picture (so I ruled a script to limit the types of files uploaded).
I have seen user reports that on nulled engines (with more than a hundred real users), all users are deleted from the database. On my licensed site (that I make for test this script), I (just in case) removed the lines where the script accesses third-party resources (premiumdating.com and belloo.date) even for pictures and script work correct (including the generation of new fakes).
Thus, removal of the lines specified by you does not influence algorithm of their generation.

Yes, I think the author controls the vital activity of sites on his engine (at first I thought that this vulnerability have nulled version of ukgamer only, then apologized to him). I wrote about this on this forum more than once, indicating that marijuana is used to gain access by uploading a file with a php or phtml extension under the guise of a user picture (so I ruled a script to limit the types of files uploaded).
I have seen user reports that on nulled engines (with more than a hundred real users), all users are deleted from the database. On my licensed site (that I make for test this script), I (just in case) removed the lines where the script accesses third-party resources (premiumdating.com and belloo.date) even for pictures and script work correct (including the generation of new fakes).
Thus, removal of the lines specified by you does not influence algorithm of their generation.
it took weeks fixing all the bugs and removing around 6/8 vulnerabilities in this script to get it to a state where people can use it , then other people share there broken versions putting all the shite back in

so really there is no point fixing anything in this script anymore , my fixed versions are long gone you just need to look at the files to see they are not mine 🙂 which I was telling you to do before , just look at the files

Fixed version still works perfect 🙂

It took weeks fixing all the bugs and removing around 6/8 vulnerabilities in this script to get it to a state where people can use it , then other people share there broken versions putting all the shite back in

Fixed version still works perfect 🙂
You promised to post your full (updated) version (not a connection file) 4.3.5, or am I confusing something?
p.s. Don't say "works perfect". I already said (and showed on a real site (and I'm not the only one)) that your (and all the others at the moment) versions (after updating above 4.3.0) stop generating new fakes (you can use only those that were generated before the update) because the author added a new protection to his script.

Last edited:
You promised to post your full (updated) version (not a connect file) 4.3.5 Or am I confusing something?
Very wrong, I never promised and I asked people not to post there own broken versions as it just messes it up for everyone

1 version needs to be shared or we just go around in circles fixing the same bugs over and over again and getting complaints about the same bugs , just like the pay folder and the fakes now

My fixed version was being sold everywhere that’s why I put restrictions on the dl

Now you can search the web and you will not find a fixed fully working version , people just mess it up for themselves 🙂

Yes, such is the fate of any product posted to the public and the only way out is to popularize information about the existence of a free version (community for example at this place or the other website). I have already recommended that you create a section on github, where we can work together to edit the existing version and jointly create an "ideal script", with fixes for all errors found, create a version without angular (for example, on Responsive Web Design with bootstrap), and so on.

I like the idea of Github. I thought of this many times too. @ukgamer, I did send you request to share the code for latest versions as you mentioned in description, however I didn't get any response, maybe you were busy and missed my message.

You mentioned you had removed above vulnerability from your code I mentioned, however I see below code in your version. Not sure what it does at the moment, but it is there. If you upload the next version completely, then other people won't add their modified versions, like above. About stealing code, no one can stop it. If people want to do it, they will do it anyway. Either from your code or from someone else' code. Stealing code actually works better because in case the stealers (client), becomes successful, they buy genuine version and help original creator. Or they may come to you for customization requests. Just my 2 cents.

///////

$userApi = 'https://www.belloo.date/clients/users.php?';

if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] === 'GET') {
switch ($_GET['action']) {
case 'login':
$email = secureEncode($_GET['login_email']);
$password = secureEncode($_GET['login_pass']);
if(isset($_GET['dID'])){
$dID = secureEncode($_GET['dID']);
} else {
$dID = 0;
}

@hackery @BellooRU @ukgamer @waal123 @Sa1nt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock