• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeDrive Mobile - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script

BeDrive Mobile - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script Version 1.0.8

No permission to download
How to fix this type of error?

/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/photo_view-0.11.1/lib/src/core/photo_view_gesture_detector.dart:106:29: Error: The argument type 'PointerEvent' can't be assigned to
the parameter type 'PointerDownEvent'.
- 'PointerEvent' is from 'package:flutter/src/gestures/events.dart' ('/C:/src/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/gestures/events.dart').
- 'PointerDownEvent' is from 'package:flutter/src/gestures/events.dart' ('/C:/src/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/gestures/events.dart').
super.addAllowedPointer(event);
^

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script 'C:\src\flutter\packages\flutter_tools\gradle\flutter.gradle' line: 1005

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileFlutterBuildRelease'.
> Process 'command 'C:\src\flutter\bin\flutter.bat'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 42s
Running Gradle task 'assembleRelease'... 44.5s
Gradle task assembleRelease failed with exit code 1

Reactions: makersfree
-- REMOVED BY CHINTANBHAT --

I just bought the app from code canyon and will be sharing and updating it regularly

Latest Version 1.0.4

If @Babak transfers this resource then i will constantly update the file when needed.
you could ask the script creator to update the scripts as it is not up to date, please!! and then share it please

¿Cómo solucionar este tipo de error?

/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/photo_view-0.11.1/lib/src/core/photo_view_gesture_detector.dart:106:29: Error: el tipo de argumento 'PointerEvent' puede no ser asignado a
el tipo de parámetro 'PointerDownEvent'.
- 'PointerEvent' es de 'paquete: flutter / src / gestures / events.dart' ('/C:/src/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/gestures/events.dart').
- 'PointerDownEvent' es de 'paquete: flutter / src / gestures / events.dart' ('/C:/src/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/gestures/events.dart').
super.addAllowedPointer (evento);
^

FALLO: la compilación falló con una excepción.

* Dónde:
Línea de secuencia de comandos 'C: \ src \ flutter \ packages \ flutter_tools \ gradle \ flutter.gradle': 1005

* Qué salió mal:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileFlutterBuildRelease'.
> Process 'command 'C:\src\flutter\bin\flutter.bat'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

BUILD FAILED in 42s
Running Gradle task 'assembleRelease'... 44.5s
Gradle task assembleRelease failed with exit code 1
the application is not updated

Bedrive v1.0.5

I need someone to help update my app, please...

Attachments

• codecanyon-Zisc1r7H-bedrive-mobile-native-flutter-android-and-ios-app-for-file-storage-php-scr...zip
    579.8 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: aswin123
Babak updated BeDrive Mobile - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script with a new update entry:

BeDrive Mobile v1.0.5

Download BeDrive Mobile v1.0.5 - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script Nulled Free
2021 September 29 - v1.0.5 Thanks To @codenamecyph3r

Enhancements
  • Updated flutter, dart and other libraries to latest versions.
New Features
  • Manage Collaborators screen will now suggest emails from phone contact list.
Enhancements
  • Splash screen color and logo can now be configured.
  • It's now possible to upload...

Read the rest of this update entry...

**** where is the error? ****

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:checkReleaseAarMetadata'.
> A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.CheckAarMetadataWorkAction
> The minCompileSdk (31) specified in a
dependency's AAR metadata (META-INF/com/android/build/gradle/aar-metadata.properties)
is greater than this module's compileSdkVersion (android-30).
Dependency: androidx.work:work-runtime:2.7.0-rc01.
AAR metadata file: C:\Users\xxxx\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\f3cdb685279ff3e2b10736c3161af922\work-runtime-2.7.0-rc01\META-INF\com\android\build\gradle\aar-metadata.properties.

* Try:

BUILD FAILED in 17m 1s

**** where is the error? ****

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:checkReleaseAarMetadata'.
> A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.CheckAarMetadataWorkAction
> The minCompileSdk (31) specified in a
dependency's AAR metadata (META-INF/com/android/build/gradle/aar-metadata.properties)
is greater than this module's compileSdkVersion (android-30).
Dependency: androidx.work:work-runtime:2.7.0-rc01.
AAR metadata file: C:\Users\xxxx\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\f3cdb685279ff3e2b10736c3161af922\work-runtime-2.7.0-rc01\META-INF\com\android\build\gradle\aar-metadata.properties.

* Try:

BUILD FAILED in 17m 1s
What do you mean by where is the error

Are you using latest version of flutter. If so it is the problem I am using old version so it is working without error but I have updated in another pc after the update I am also getting the same error even I have changed SDK version even though it is not fixing.
I would like to know where is the cause of the error that prevents me from compilation

which version of flutter and dart do you use
Are you using latest version of flutter. If so it is the problem I am using old version so it is working without error but I have updated in another pc after the update I am also getting the same error even I have changed SDK version even though it is not fixing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock