• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeDrive Mobile - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script

BeDrive Mobile - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script Version 1.0.8

No permission to download

amam932486

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 8, 2022
India
babia.to
ChintanBhat submitted a new resource:

BeDrive Mobile - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script - BeDrive Mobile - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script Latest

1622088219203.png

BeDrive Mobile is a file storage, management and sharing mobile app . It fully integrates with BeDrive web version and allows instant file synchronization between the two, while adding a number of extra features like offline storage, camera uploads, background transfers and more.

Features​

• Performance – Smooth native 60fps...

Read more about this resource...

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 12 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED.

ChintanBhat submitted a new resource:

BeDrive Mobile - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script - BeDrive Mobile - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script Latest

Read more about this resource...
NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 12 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED.
Your Resource Approved
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
it need password to download! :(

Using inappropriate language.
Awesome Man! Congratulations for cracking 🥳 the download links but now could you please just crack the zip? 😆
-- REMOVED BY CHINTANBHAT --

I just bought the app from code canyon and will be sharing and updating it regularly

Latest Version 1.0.4

If @Babak transfers this resource then i will constantly update the file when needed.

Attachments

• codecanyon-8Zq0GM1y-bedrive-mobile-native-flutter-android-and-ios-app-for-file-storage-php-scr...zip
    436.4 KB · Views: 116
  • proof.png
    proof.png
    67 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
ChintanBhat updated BeDrive Mobile - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script with a new update entry:

BeDrive Mobile - Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script v1.0.4

2021 May 29 - Version 1.0.4

Enhancements
- Updated flutter, dart and other libraries to latest versions.
Bug Fixes
Create shareable link screen will no longer require reload to copy link into clipboard after creating it.
Correct a few translation issues on login and register screens.
Fixed an issue where settings screen would not display properly if there was an issue with API request to backend.
Fixed an issue with storage usage not showing properly on RTL.

Thanks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: aswin245

I just bought the app from code canyon and will be sharing and updating it regularly

Latest Version 1.0.4

If @Babak transfers this resource then i will constantly update the file when needed.
you are the man buddy :love:

Latest Version 1.0.4

pls Man

could youshare the quickdate too??????
Imma appreciate ou all m fucking life

been working on it as a project
fucking giving hard times

Pllsssssssssssss

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock