• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeDrive - File Sharing and Cloud Storage

BeDrive - File Sharing and Cloud Storage v3.1.3

No permission to download
keep getting this error when updating

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'gateway_name' in 'order clause' (SQL: select * from `subscriptions` where `subscriptions`.`user_id` = 1 and `subscriptions`.`user_id` is not null order by FIELD(gateway_name, "none") asc)​

How to i update this
I always get error 500 whenever i try to update
  1. Download the latest version
  2. Double click the downloaded file.
  3. Copy website.zip file to the root of your server (same place where files were uploaded during installation).
  4. Extract the website.zip file into the root directory and overwrite old files.
  5. Visit url and click Update Now button (Make sure you are logged in as admin).
  6. Once update is completed you will be redirected back to homepage.

• Love
Reactions: TheRyD3r
Im getting an issue where if I upload a folder and then refresh, the folder doesn't show up but my added quota is still applied. Anyone else getting this?

3. Copy website.zip file to the root of your server (same place where files were uploaded during installation).
  4. Extract the website.zip file into the root directory and overwrite old files.
  5. Visit url and click Update Now button (Make sure you are logged in as admin).
doesn't work for me

Works fine

Thanks 😊

Reactions: GambitSteel
Great, welcome

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'gateway_name' in 'order clause' (SQL: select * from `subscriptions` where `subscriptions`.`user_id` = 1 and `subscriptions`.`user_id` is not null order by FIELD(gateway_name, "none") asc)​

Tried everything always results in an error 500

Tried everything always results in an error 500
It is requesting for a column gateway_name.

You need to create that column in the database and it is telling you where it is requesting it from. Subscriptions Tab

So enter your Database and Select Subscriptions.

Image below of what your DB should be looking like

Screenshot_20210919-120610.png

Inside the Subscriptions Tab, your Column structure should look like this:

Screenshot_20210919-120832.png

Now can you see what it is requesting for.

Add your column manually

gateway_name:

varchar (191),
Colation: utf8mb4_unicode_ci,
Not Null.

That should fix your issue.

Let me know how it goes and if there are further issues

It is requesting for a column gateway_name.

You need to create that column in the database and it is telling you where it is requesting it from. Subscriptions Tab

So enter your Database and Select Subscriptions.

Image below of what your DB should be looking like

Screenshot_20210919-120610.png

Inside the Subscriptions Tab, your Column structure should look like this:

Screenshot_20210919-120832.png

Now can you see what it is requesting for.

Add your column manually

gateway_name:

varchar (191),
Colation: utf8mb4_unicode_ci,
Not Null.

That should fix your issue.

Let me know how it goes and if there are further issues
Didnt work at all
i added the data and had to create another column (gateway) since it was showing gateway missing as well
ran the update and website still remained the same

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock